• This topic has 8 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Rape is one of the most disgusting crime in my country right after murder. For example, two twenty year olds had a drink with a 16 year girl stuck on bus stop at 3:00 am in the morning. They forced her to have sex to which she didn’t consent. Two guys were convicted to 12 and 14 years of jail with severe conditions. The reason for such conviction:

– Two people raped a girl which is considered a group rape.
    – The girl was underage – below 18. She was 16.

Group rape of underage is a crime right next to murder. People get less sentences for certain murders than rapes in our country. 

The sentence for group rape is between 8-15 years of jail in Belarus.

So many convicted guys were young and stupid forcing girls to have sex with them when they were drunk. I feel sorry for girls, Mums’ of  girls and guys. They guys should be punished. But 12 and 14 years of jail term seeing people getting 4-6 years of jail for murder. 

Looking back at my youth I was the one who was making first move to girls. Some girls could state I forced them to have sex because I was making a first move if they persisted. 

Sex between young people is becoming ridiculous. In my opinion guys should record their sexual encounters on mobile phones to prove they were not forcing girls to have sex with them.

Anonymous

at least she is alive, last year a guy in my country raped and killed 3 year old girl. He got 40 years, i hope they rape him every day in prison

Anonymous

@Nikola93 

If we had a 40 year old raping 3 year old and killing her – he would get death sentence. Belarus is the only European that has capital punishment. Women committing similar crimes to those of men don’t get capital punishment. I don’t think our state executed a single woman in the last 25 year despite women were committing worst crimes.

Anonymous

i didn’t read your entire post before i repplied. Idk, our society is fucked up! Girls today look like 18-19 when they are actually 15. Now evry guy should ask for id before making any move here

Anonymous

@Nikola93

In Belarus the age of consent to sex is 16. If an 18 year old has sex with a 15 year old he or she is committing a criminal offence regardless if sex was consensual.  I’ve seen 19 year old girls getting jailed for having sex with 15 year old boys. The punishment if from conditional sentence (sitting at home, region) to real jail sentence to 4 years, if sex was consensual between under-aged and adult. It it was rape, then punishment is severe.

Anonymous

oh so in Belarus it is ok to have sex if you are 16. Didnt knew that, and i wondered how come they got only 12 and 14. So their crime was only for having sex with girl without her consent cus she was not underaged, right? 

==> ”If we had a 40 year old raping 3 year old and killing her – he would get death sentence”
    Death sentence does sound good for guys like them but in my opinion death is too easy for such terible crime. He needs to suffer his whole life.

Anonymous

Making a criminal suffer is only useful when it’s done in public and for the edification of the people. Torturing people to sate one’s own desire for revenge is sadistic and making some kind of a degenerate show of it is, well, degenerate.
    @Sviatogor
    >For example, two twenty year olds had a drink with a 16 year girl stuck on bus stop at 3:00 am in the morning

I see more than two criminals in the above description. The two 20 year olds are given, but also the 16 year old whore has no business drinking with anybody at 3:00 am. If drunk driving is a crime, then so is this. I’d also hold her parents accountable.

Anonymous

I certainly don’t sympathise with the rapists and would be glad if here they’d be getting similar punishments.

PS. If a 15-year-old looks like 18-year-old then maybe just don’t have sex with strangers and whole problem will be solved. And people wonder where HIV comes from.

Anonymous

@GaiusCoriolanus I thought HIV came from Chimpanzees? 

I would’ve thought these types of crimes are more prevalent in slavic countries – jay-walking, littering, bribery, human trafficking, illegal prostitution, narcotic trade, sanctions breaches, corruption, ethnic cleansing, war crimes, organ harvesting, theft of property or identity.  Or maybe I’m watching too many movies.

Anonymous

Yeah, you watch too many movies.

Anonymous

@aaaaa

>I see more than two criminals in the above description. The two 20 year olds are given, but also the 16 year old whore has no business drinking with anybody at 3:00 am. 

She didn’t commit any crime in going with 20 year old men at 3:00 am in the morning She could be a low social class person drinking, stealing, using drugs. Not sleeping home at night. But she is 16 and the law protects her and every person from rape.

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Nikola93

Soon guys will record their interactions with girls , especially guys from rich families (girls often demand money from their families) to prove sex was consensual

Anonymous

Very serious topics here people, I would’ve thought the laws on rape and murder would be very similar across all countries, not just slavic ones.

Anonymous

>oh so in Belarus it is ok to have sex if you are 16. Didnt knew that, and i wondered how come they got only 12 and 14. So their crime was only for having sex with girl without her consent cus she was not underaged, right? 

The age of consent in Belarus is 16. In many countries of Europe it’s 15 or 14. AFAIK in Spain it’s 12. If a 15 year girl gets pregnant the doctor requires to let authorities (investigative committee) know , The committee opens a case. The adult father of the child is committing a criminal offence regardless if sex was consensual and two people love each other. The punishment could be from 2 years of conditional imprisonment (he will not go to jail require to attend local police stations) to 4 years of jail term. 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.