• This topic has 4 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Eight Czechs have been killed in a bus crash in central Croatia.

More than 40 other people were injured in the accident, in which the bus hit a crash barrier and turned over.
    The crash happened on the Zagreb-Split motorway, about 230km (143 miles) south of the Croatian capital Zagreb, at around 02:00 GMT.

Injured passengers were taken to hospital in the town of Gospic; some of the most seriously hurt were taken by helicopter to Zagreb.

Agencies reported that the road was closed to traffic and motorists diverted on to local roads following the crash, and an investigation into its cause is now under way.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18565114

r.i.p.

Anonymous

Pa zar opet Česi, ne znam јer iko više stradao na јadranu od Čeha.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Pa zar opet Česi, ne znam јer iko više stradao na јadranu od Čeha.

Ovo nije bil prvi, prije 2 tjedna je isto jedan poginuo. Uzevši u obzir da najviše Njemaca dolazi, čovjek bi rekao da će najviše i njih ovako poginut, ali ovo sa Česima je uvrnuto. Svako ljetko jedino Česi stradavaju  ???

Anonymous

I guess it is becouse of bad driving culture. I know Germans tend to be less agressive drivers. However i cant say much about Czech's becouse i dont know how they behave on the roads but i can tell you folks Slovenes are bad drivers and they have one of the highest death tolls on Croatian roads. There are high car crash death rates in Slovenia. Same goes for bus drivers.

Anonymous

Ah every summer the same, it's always the Czechs. It's mainly drowning, but a lot of car crashes too. That's really sad news…
    Maybe they should change their summer destination?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Ah every summer the same, it's always the Czechs. It's mainly drowning, but a lot of car crashes too. That's really sad news…
    Maybe they should change their summer destination?

Or they drown, or they get lost in the mountains. However this is a tragic incident, while the others were mostly because of the lack of responsibility.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

7 User(s) Online Join Server
  • ☭Lil Commie☭
  • Shnickstara89
  • LCaine
  • Petko (the pet store)
  • ▽eurus▽
  • Nefario