• This topic has 9 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Anonymous

Oh you crazy Hrvats ^_^ in actuallity ,every country has it's own hillbillies

Anonymous

I used to do this.

Anonymous

Thats one way to have fun.

Anonymous

i hate them,bunch of uneducated morons

Anonymous
    Quote:
    i hate them,bunch of uneducated morons

Honestly I don't think I'm educated enough to make a cannon like in the first video.  ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Honestly I don't think I'm educated enough to make a cannon like in the first video.  ;D

lol but their behaviour is kinda childish but its probably me i'm a serious dude slavdome before all

Anonymous

Their esteemed American Counterparts.
    http://youtu.be/zbYTY7eBVRs

Anonymous
    Quote:
    lol but their behaviour is kinda childish but its probably me i'm a serious dude slavdome before all

Yeah sort off, but it looks like they are spending time with their kids in the first video having fun. Here in Canada families also shoot off fireworks on Canada day the only difference being they just buy it in the store rather then make their own  :D A strong father son relationship between is very important for forming a strong generation of men who will protect our Slavic lands but now I'm just digging too deep into the video.  ;D

Anonymous

These are not uneducated morons. This is tradition in many Slavic lands during Velka noč (Easter).

Anonymous
    Quote:
    These are not uneducated morons. This is tradition in many Slavic lands during Velka noč (Easter).

Serbs have small guns which fire on Christmass.

Anonymous

This tradition exists here too. Btw, I believe the second video is actually Slovenian hillbillies.  :D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    This tradition exists here too. Btw, I believe the second video is actually Slovenian hillbillies.  :D

You are right the Youtube owner says he is from Slovenia. :D

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.