Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Croatia and Ukraine have a long tradition of mutal friendship. Ukraine was the first UN state that recognized Croatia as independent country (11.12.1991.). After that Croatia and Ukraine have very warm relationship, brotherly relationship. When croatian ex president Mesić went to formal visit of Kyiv he was welcomed very warm and friendly. Ex president of Ukraine Juščenko in his speach referred on Ukraine and Croatia as "two slavic sisters". We all know about our connections through White Croats, language elements etc. In this last events in Ukraine, which are very sad for our slavic unity, Croatian people very clearly  stood on the side of Ukraine.
    In this topic there are several links which you can find interesting regarding CRO-UA relationship and connections.
    I don`t want to longer anymore, links will tell the rest :D Enjoy…

https://www.facebook.com/weSupportUkraine

http://www.croatianhistory.net/etf/ukrajina.html

http://www.matica.hr/vijenac/479/Hrvatski%20grobovi%20ukrajinske%20Galicije/

Anonymous

Indeed we Croats and Ukrainians have very both similar and intertwined history (White Croatia).

Anonymous

Never go to Croatia, I'll go back to Montenegro

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Never go to Croatia, I'll go back to Montenegro

No need to be hostile towards us just because we like Ukraine :D
    Besides it has nothing to do with Russia vs Ukrainian quarrel either so i don't know why be so paranoid.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Ukraine was the first UN state that recognized Croatia as independent country (11.12.1991.). After that Croatia and Ukraine have very warm relationship, brotherly relationship. When croatian ex president Mesić went to formal visit of Kyiv he was welcomed very warm and friendly. Ex president of Ukraine Juščenko in his speach referred on Ukraine and Croatia as "two slavic sisters". ………………

Vatican's Efforts for Croatian Independence

Anonymous

Never mind. Croats also a brotherly nation, as well as Serbs. I just want you to be reconciled Serbs. USA deceived you also like us with the Ukrainians.

Anonymous
    Quote:

I do not understand what was your point here?
    http://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Me%C4%91unarodno_priznanje_Hrvatske
    Look at the table in the middle of text. Ukraine first one than other, Slovenia and Lithuania, the first ones but they were also unrecognized states.
    What does Vatican have with anything said here? This topic is about Ukraine and Croatia

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Never mind. Croats also a brotherly nation, as well as Serbs. I just want you to be reconciled Serbs. USA deceived you also like us with the Ukrainians.

This have nothing with RF-UA situation. Of course we are all slavic brothers, but that "deceiving" thing you mentioned is just different point of view. Nothing else

Anonymous

And our conciliation with Serbs is going very well, of course with ups and downs. A few years ago we couldn`t be even together on the same forum. I think that our neighbours could agree with this.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Only a coincidence that it staged the U.S.

Anonymous

Anonymous
    Quote:
    ?

Your title :  Croatian-Ukrainian relationship and connections

Did you read the story?  ::)

Anonymous

yes i reed it. We cannot change our history. There are good parts, there are bad parts. This part or history is the one when we are also connected with Ukrainians in good and evil. That article is written by mr Paščenko, Ukrainian who lives and work in Zagreb. I don`t find anythnig contetious in article.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I do not understand what was your point here?
    http://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Me%C4%91unarodno_priznanje_Hrvatske
    Look at the table in the middle of text. Ukraine first one than other, Slovenia and Lithuania, the first ones but they were also unrecognized states.
    What does Vatican have with anything said here? This topic is about Ukraine and Croatia

There are some Serbian apologetics out there and they dig into their bag of conspiracies to some how legitimize the corpses they created. All sides spew propaganda but they have this view of the Vatican as the source of all evil , the whole thing was orchestrated by papal NWO jew agents via telepathic contact with a reptilian race from the planet Xenu. They are but a small yet heavenly people fighting the Vatican aliens and mutants in Croatia. When they kill its for the greater good , when we kill its pure evil. I'm sure you get it.  Anyway , on to topic , if the point of this topic is to get us to politically align behind the government in Kiev I think that's not a such a good idea. It's nice to post about White Croats and Ukrainian-Croatian past but not as a platform to support them politically. It's better if we remain neutral yet friendly because we're trying to hard here to draw parallels between the UA conflict and ours. Russia's Putin is bad news but Western powers are just as much to blame for the problems there. I support a free UA that's respective of all its people , not some lapdog for the EU ( what we have become pretty much) or military outpost for NATO/US or Russia.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

4 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Fia
  • Tujev
  • jorgos
  • kony97