• This topic has 16 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Looks like they are seriously joining them. I think in the long run Hrvatska will hate this decision. Just like the Greeks hate it.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Looks like they are seriously joining them. I think in the long run Hrvatska will hate this decision. Just like the Greeks hate it.

A lot of Croats already hate it. There is no consensus on joining but the politicians are going forward anyway. The ultimate goal is to get into the eurozone so politicians can prosper at the expense of everyone else. It's shameless man.

Anonymous

It's a shame that Croatia joined NATO. Now it's the EU, too. I hope Croatia doesn't crash too hard.

Anonymous
    Quote:

that's what i was going to say.

And it's not only Greeks who hate it, but everyone except of Dutch, germans, austrians and others who were helped by the eu to become strong economies.

Also, notice that western slavs have became something like "vassals" of Germany, and their citizens live with a few hundreds of Euro per month, the same time that the second become more and more rich.Do you think that the same will not happen to Croatia?

Quote:
    No need to thank me and you can go on and lecture us about differences. You can also tell us why Britain is spending money on Greece.

I suppose because it owes the particular country much more than the money it is spending.If it would spent it for your country, there would deffinetely be no answer to the same question

Anonymous

Poslije jebanja nema kajanja  ;D

I'm not very happy cause Croatia joined the EU, now they will live in more poverty than before. My home in Bosnia is near the border with Cro so now we will have fucking traffic jams to enter and leave our country. The good thing is that everbody from that part of Cro will comming to buy stuff in my region cause it is the cheapest one in BiH. As faar as I see it my dear neighbours are now fucked :( The good thing is that nobody will vote yes for Bosnia to become EU country, the bad is that criminal is going to continue …

I wish you all the luck, but I'm sceptic.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Poslije jebanja nema kajanja  ;D

I'm not very happy cause Croatia joined the EU, now they will live in more poverty than before. My home in Bosnia is near the border with Cro so now we will have ****ing traffic jams to enter and leave our country. The good thing is that everbody from that part of Cro will comming to buy stuff in my region cause it is the cheapest one in BiH. As faar as I see it my dear neighbours are now ****ed :( The good thing is that nobody will vote yes for Bosnia to become EU country, the bad is that criminal is going to continue …

I wish you all the luck, but I'm sceptic.

Some Croatian businesses are already considering moving their production facilities to BiH.  Once croatia joins their export taxes will shoot up, so their cheaper option is moving to BiH.  Good for BIH bad for Croatian workers.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Drizzt
  • Shnickstara89
  • Petko (the pet store)
  • ☭Lil Commie☭
  • ▽eurus▽