Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do we have any active members in Ukraine and could they explain a bit what's going on.

From what I understood Right wing fascist types are calling for ascension of Ukraine in the EU, while the national as well left is threatening to secede with Russian help?

Lični komentar: ……… (for south Slavic speaking Bosniaks in denial)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Do we have any active members in Ukraine and could they explain a bit what's going on.

From what I understood Right wing fascist types are calling for ascension of Ukraine in the EU, while the national as well left is threatening to secede with Russian help?

no, nationalist/fascist types came for some testosterone :D

Anonymous

not from Ukraine but from what the news is reporting the eastern part of Ukraine as well as Crimea (which is majority Russian) is starting to mobilize due to concerns that the new nationalist coalition will oppress them. There is proposed legislation that would limit minority rights such as suspending Russian as a second official language. Russia has supposedly already sent in 15,000 Russian soldiers to protect the Russians in Crimea. As we speak there is an emergency UN Security Council meeting being held

Anonymous
    Quote:
    not from Ukraine but from what the news is reporting the eastern part of Ukraine as well as Crimea (which is majority Russian) is starting to mobilize due to concerns that the new nationalist coalition will oppress them. There is proposed legislation that would limit minority rights such as suspending Russian as a second official language. Russia has supposedly already sent in 15,000 Russian soldiers to protect the Russians in Crimea. As we speak there is an emergency UN Security Council meeting being held

Sranje u Ruandi buraz :/

Anonymous

Who said that "Right wing fascist types" are for Eu? lol

Anonymous

A fine example of mass media corruption. The content of this article is exactly the opposite of the opinions of the readers (see the most approved comments).
    В Донецке не хотят отделения Донбасса от Украины

Anonymous

I wonder what happened to Sokil… I hope that magnificent bastard is alright:/

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I wonder what happened to Sokil… I hope that magnificent bastard is alright:/

he lives in germany.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    he lives in germany.

Finally a sigh of relief, that boy's gotta a good future if he doesn't mess it up with a sudden trip to Ukraine.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    he lives in germany.

He visits Ukraine though, no?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I saw there no fasci/nazi/white power flags yet I saw maaany red and black anarchist flags.

Were they diagonal flags or horizontal?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I saw there no fasci/nazi/white power flags yet I saw maaany red and black anarchist flags.

Funny, I saw portraits of Hitler, his WW2 Uke crew and swastikas being mounted everywhere…

Anonymous
    Quote:
    LOL horizontal red-black flags have been used by ukrainian nationalist and fascist organizations for quite a long time. ever heard of ukrainian insurgent army? :D

It's currently being used by the Organisation of Ukrainian Nationalists as well.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    It's currently being used by the Organisation of Ukrainian Nationalists as well.

of which UPA was the armed wing

Anonymous

This video explains some of the problem that will arise and so on.
    http://youtu.be/vkNpdToh0Tg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

4 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Tujev
  • jorgos
  • Fia
  • kony97