• This topic has 21 voices and 58 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Jeben ti mrtvo dite na grobu mrtve matere

I will f*** your dead child, on your mothers grave

Jeben ti mater

I will f*** your mother

From Ivanišević- Jeben ti muda galebova

f***ing balls of seagull

—-

Krvi ću ti se napit

I will dring your blood

Jebali te pasi zarazeni sidon sa kozijin rogon u šupak,jureči na karu svetog Ilije

"I whish" you are f***ed by dogs infested with aids with goat horn in your ass, while speeding on carriage of saint Elijah

I will think of more later, hehe

Anonymous

Wow! 😮 Croatian curses must some of most aggressive and ugly I have ever seen!
    Polish swearing lexicon is whole language on its own, I come back later with some choice phrases to share.

BTW

f***ing balls of seagull

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Polish swearing lexicon is whole language on its own, I come back later with some choice phrases to share.

I can't even wait what kind of phrases you will share with us …  ;D :D ;D

Anonymous

Jebu ti mrtvé dítě na hrobu mrtvé matky.

Jeben ti mater
    I will f*** your mother
    Jebu ti matku

f***ing balls of seagull
    Jebu ti koule holubovo.
    —-

Krvi ću ti se napit
    I will dring your blood
    Krve tvé chci se napít

Jebali te pasi zarazeni sidon sa kozijin rogon u šupak,jureči na karu svetog Ilije
    "I whish" you are f***ed by dogs infested with aids with goat horn in your ass, while speeding on carriage of saint Elijah
    Jebali tě psi nakaženi aidsem  kozím rohem do zadku, jedoucí na káře svatého Ilji.

I will think of more later, hehe……………..oh, NO, what a terrible sentences :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Jebu ti mrtvé dítě na hrobu mrtvé matky.

Jeben ti mater
    I will f*** your mother
    Jebu ti matku

f***ing balls of seagull
    Jebu ti koule holubovo.
    —-

Krvi ću ti se napit
    I will dring your blood
    Krve tvé chci se napít

Jebali tě psi nakaženi aidsem  kozím rohem do zadku, jedoucí na káře svatého Ilji.

I will think of more later, hehe……………..oh, NO, what a terrible sentences :)

galeb

golub

;D

Anonymous

Hehehehe, no jak mam zaczynać, to…

Chuj ci w odbyt do połowy z kolcami (cock halfway in your ass with spikes).

Jebać to ścierwo (like George Lopez's "F**k that puta!" ;D).

But you know, it's difficult to put something specific to Poland, because people are just very creative with their swearwords. ;) If I had to get creative, I would say something like "Ty w dupe jebany karakanie, żeby Cię zajebał morski pies i żeby cię obesrało". ;D But I think I stop now, usually I don't swear so much and Prelja will think I am some primitive peasant. ;D

Anonymous

now, now, curses are men way to relive stress, besides they are also part of the folklore hehe

Anonymous
    Quote:
    But I think I stop now, usually I don't swear so much and Prelja will think I am some primitive peasant. ;D

None of these things. I can’t share my knowledge re curses as it is very limited in my case, but I found something in Russian – full offer, I think.  :D ;D :D ;D ;D

[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BKhMnIHGC0&feature=related[/flash]

Anonymous

Of course, Divljak, I couldn't agree more with you. ;D It is very much part of Slavic culture.
    But as humanist, educated and feeling as representative of Polish nation on Slavorum, I think that I should try always to show Poland in good light.

In this case, there is very gentle and formal way to curse someone, like for example I can say to some unpleasant man:

Pan mnie może w dupę pocałować, proszę Pana, pod warunkiem że sobie Pan mordę wymyje! ;)

It translates more or less to something like "You sir, can kiss my ass, sir, under condition that you wash your face" – though "morda" is rude/ugly word for someone's face that you don't get in English, unfortunately ;D).

Anonymous

[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sstW4YqrTJA[/flash]

just soft cursing

Anonymous
    Quote:
    None of these things. I can’t share my knowledge re curses as it is very limited in my case, but I found something in Russian – full offer, I think.  :D ;D :D ;D ;D

[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BKhMnIHGC0&feature=related[/flash]

Ahahahahahhaha! One does not have to even speak Russian, but if they know what means words "bled", "suka", "pizdjets", "choj" and "gavno jobene", you understand everything he has to say about "Garry Potter". ;D

But also, I don't know if you know this very nice telephone call to Tele2 from Mr Sobczak in Rawicz from before, but it contains many interesting and charming examples of specific Polish language for this thread. ;) Also some nice words about Varsovians, hehehe:

Telefon z Rawicza do Tele2

BTW Lovely video also, Divljak, I learned some useful Croatian language skills from it. I am now culturally enriched. ;D

Anonymous

OK, OK, one more Sokil, one more and then I am finished ;D:

Telefon do TP SA

Anonymous

you Polaks sure like to use word kurva, for that "every day"use we have "pička materina" = mothers c.unt

Anonymous

Yes, we do. ;) I have not met many Croats before, but with Serbs I have met I always hear "jebem ti matre", "picku matre" and "pusi kurac", at least one of this in every sentence when they are angry. :D Is it more or less same with Croats?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Yes, we do. ;) I have not met many Croats before, but with Serbs I have met I always hear "jebem ti matre", "picku matre" and "pusi kurac", at least one of this in every sentence when they are angry. :D Is it more or less same with Croats?

strange, because mater is Croat word, serbs say "jebem ti kevu"

srb. Keva=mother

they did took lots of words from us, even in last 10 years, so why not

pička in materina

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • (o)possum tamer 🐀 (kris)
  • Nefario
  • Nexius
  • Tujev
  • kony97