Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #362013

    Anonymous

    Burned a McDonalds??  Do these guys know the US Government doesn't like McDonalds and constantly warns it isn't healthy and tries to outlaw the toys in Happy Meals as a form of influence.  That said, the US Government is not nearly as popular as McDonalds French Fries in this country.  Does anybody really believe that the people who bring us the Egg McMuffin dictate US foreign policy? 

    As to our Bosnian friends, have a McRib sandwich and work it out, the US isn't likely to come back any time soon after 911.  If it wasn't for Communism ( North Korea anyone, speaking of places that could use a few McDonalds Happy Meals, not to mention a Coke and a Smile) all of the worst places on earth would be Muslim.  Guess your on your own (as the say in Japan, Rots of Ruck).

    By the way Al Jazeer is moderate??????  Yah, and Kim Il Jong is good looking, Iran is a Republic, Fox is fair and balanced, China loves the West, and Russia considers us all their Slavic brothers.  Again Rots of Ruck.

    #362014

    Anonymous

    Dear  Konzervativac, the reason why so many "bosniaks" are not present at this forum is the fact that this forum serves as a place of gathering of people who wish to preserve SLAVIC heritage and not foreign one. Under Slavic heritage we also have our native culture and customs presented in every aspect of life from the medieval Bosnia and cultural thoughts of proper bosnjaci during the turkish occupation. We are not here to celebrate mosques, imams, siege of Wiena, turkish folklore, path of sultan Mehmed Fatih, Abu Hamza etc. When you say that I am the reason why those people are not on this forum then you are surely overreacting because I am not a person that installed those anti-Slavic Ottoman and Illyrian bullshit theories in their mind. ;)

    Also my dear friend, I need to inform you that I am not the one with the identity crisis which is obvious when you look at my complete profile here. On the other side you have a Bosnian Christian knight with lilies as your profile picture and in the same time you claim that you are a proud muslim. Additionally, it is you who said that I cannot be Bosnian if I am not muslim and that I have to choose between Croatdom and Serbdom. For your information, "proud muslims" from Asia minor slaughtered Bosnian knights, killed our king as a dog, destroyed our country and enslaved our people. Your "bosnian muslim" identity was created on the ruins of the bosnian kingdom and on the bones of bosnjani but still you think that you can combine these two different WORLDS into one. I dont have anything against you if you just respect and obey your religion and heritage but it really goes on my nerves when you try to show turkish cultural offspring as a Bosnian heritage and when you try to retroactively change the native Bosnian culture to support the political agenda of your imams.

    Your "Bosniaks" would certainly mind a cross over Sarajevo but they do not mind the Christian Coat of arms in the muslim cemetery in Sarajevo?

    image

    Identity crisis my colleague, not my fault. ;)

    #362015

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Dear  Konzervativac, the reason why so many "bosniaks" are not present at this forum is the fact that this forum serves as a place of gathering of people who wish to preserve SLAVIC heritage and not foreign one. Under Slavic heritage we also have our native culture and customs presented in every aspect of life from the medieval Bosnia and cultural thoughts of proper bosnjaci during the turkish occupation. We are not here to celebrate mosques, imams, siege of Wiena, turkish folklore, path of sultan Mehmed Fatih, Abu Hamza etc. When you say that I am the reason why those people are not on this forum then you are surely overreacting because I am not a person that installed those anti-Slavic Ottoman and Illyrian bullshit theories in their mind. ;)

    Read my earlier posts…
    So in your mind we need to start taking apart everything of Turkish remenents starting from entire city of Sarajevo, large parts of Višegrad (čuprija included), Mostar and add to that over 2/3 of the current setteled areas in Bosnia. But how don't you understand that over 400 years our culture was shaped by the presence of Turks, we accepted Islam, 90% of our works of art is in Persian and thousands of Ilahije and Kasidi (equvilent of Christian hymns) on Bosnian. We have 400 hundred years of native Islamic movements starting from Hamza Bošnjak to Darun Dervishes which promoted Islamic prayers on Bosnian, removal of feses, turkish style of cloathing and that isn't enough for you?

    Quote:
    Also my dear friend, I need to inform you that I am not the one with the identity crisis which is obvious when you look at my complete profile here. On the other side you have a Bosnian Christian knight with lilies as your profile picture and in the same time you claim that you are a proud muslim.

    I consider having a guy named Adnan something dressed as a medieval Bosnian knight same as a Norwegian named Christian dresed as a pagan Viking ;D

    Quote:
    Additionally, it is you who said that I cannot be Bosnian if I am not muslim and that I have to choose between Croatdom and Serbdom.

    Nope didn't say anything like that, if anything you are now saying that a Muslim can't be a "true Bosnian"…

    Quote:
    I am not a person that installed those anti-Slavic Ottoman and Illyrian bullshit theories in their mind. ;)

    No you aren't, but people like you distance Bosniaks from their Slavic heritage with your retarded statemens  ::)

    Quote:
    For your information, "proud muslims" from Asia minor slaughtered Bosnian knights, killed our king as a dog, destroyed our country and enslaved our people. Your "bosnian muslim" identity was created on the ruins of the bosnian kingdom and on the bones of bosnjani but still you think that you can combine these two different WORLDS into one. I dont have anything against you if you just respect and obey your religion and heritage but it really goes on my nerves when you try to show turkish cultural offspring as a Bosnian heritage and when you try to retroactively change the native Bosnian culture to support the political agenda of your imams.

    And "proud christians" of Byzantine killed more Slavic pagans than Turks when they first miggrated to their lands, so claming that Christianity is intertwined into Slavic nature holds the same weight like Islam  ::)

    Simply because 60 000 Americans have a Chinese product while 300 have a Japanese product doesn't make the product which is owned by 60K Americans more "American"…

    And may I ask where were you durring the 90s war when the "proper Chrisitan" Bosnians wanted to split jednu jedinu into two parts? Just as they want to do now, please read some comment's from "real Bosnians" like Dervan and you will find out what the "real Bosnians" think of their state…

    Do you relize by saying that only "Christians" can be proper Bosnians that you spit on 95% of the men and women who gave their lives so you can sprout bullshit like that.

    And please go on and try to explain how did the Orthodox Christians defend their "Bosnianhood" under that Byzantine ripp of while they were shelling Sarajevo.

    Siege of Sarajevo ( Opsada Sarajeva)

    Or better yet explain how did the Catholic ones defend their "Bosnianhood" under red/white cheker board when they were sniping civilians in Mostar or their "advantures" in defenceless Bosniak villages like Ahmići?

    Assignment – Unfinished business Mostar 1993 (Full)

    Quote:
    Your "Bosniaks" would certainly mind a cross over Sarajevo but they do not mind the Christian Coat of arms in the muslim cemetery in Sarajevo?

    image

    It used to be a Chrisitan one, but when 99% of people behind it are Muslim it really doesn't matter from were did it come from. It represents Bosnia and all people who consider it theirs homeland.

    Quote:
    Identity crisis my colleague, not my fault. ;)

    I don't have an identity crysis I accept all of my roots, be they Pagan, Christian and Muslim  ;D

    But you my friend do have a one, you are ignoring 400 years of Bosnian history because you don't like it. But then what gives you the moral highground above those Odinists which simply concetrate on a century or two of Gothic rule in Bosnia? ??? Sooner you accept the whole Bosnian history it will be better for all of us.

    #362016

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Burned a McDonalds??  Do these guys know the US Government doesn't like McDonalds and constantly warns it isn't healthy and tries to outlaw the toys in Happy Meals as a form of influence.  That said, the US Government is not nearly as popular as McDonalds French Fries in this country.  Does anybody really believe that the people who bring us the Egg McMuffin dictate US foreign policy? 

    As to our Bosnian friends, have a McRib sandwich and work it out, the US isn't likely to come back any time soon after 911.  If it wasn't for Communism ( North Korea anyone, speaking of places that could use a few McDonalds Happy Meals, not to mention a Coke and a Smile) all of the worst places on earth would be Muslim.  Guess your on your own (as the say in Japan, Rots of Ruck).

    By the way Al Jazeer is moderate??????  Yah, and Kim Il Jong is good looking, Iran is a Republic, Fox is fair and balanced, China loves the West, and Russia considers us all their Slavic brothers.  Again Rots of Ruck.

    Dear Viking,

    WTF is this mess of words here,

    Sincerely rest of Slavorum…

    #362017

    Anonymous
    Quote:

    Quote:
    I dont have time to answer all long posts but let me to briefly state some facts.

    Its not the same to cross to different kind of Christianity as to cross to Islam. When you crossed to islam in the medieval times you changed your all life orientation. You started belonging to different civilization, accepted foreign rule and state and worked in its favor, changed your culture and started looking at your countrymen who stayed in their religion as a lower species. Practically, you became a part of the occupying force in your own land.

    In addition, Bosnian church did not have any connections to bogumilism or to Arianism which is visible in Bosnian charters where we have Bosnian church leaders as witnesses and Saint Gregorius who was a great enemy of Arians.  Bosnian Krstjani believed in One GOD, not in many.

    It is true that adoption of islam meant abandoning of Bosnian  ethnicity because all characteristics of that people existed under Western Christian and Slavic designation. When we look at culture of medieval Bosnians and modern "bosniaks" we see two completely different things. What is today perceived as bosniak national culture is in 99%  of cases created in the Ottoman era.  Turkish infrastructure, cuisine, holidays, costumes, mosques etc. are things modern bosniaks identify with. Unfortunately.

    Support for Wahhabi followers, turkish flags, prayers in the path of sultan Mehmed II, Ajvatovica is not something that exists because of Serbian and Croatian "threat", its a part of cultural orientation.

    For Frost – We surely need the cross, its a part of most of our heraldic shields, it stands on our medieval monuments and in our church books. Shield of Vlatko Vukovic with cross stood against filthy Turks in the biggest moment of glory for all south Slavs.

    For Cvetinov – I respect many of your lines in this thread but you are not right about the Bosnian kingdom. Dont forget that the first Bosnian king Tvrtko I Kotromanic is the only south Slavic ruler that had Bosnia, Serbia, Croatia, Dalmatia etc. under his crown. When Turks came here, Bosnia was the strongest south Slavic land. If you want to be realistic about ethnic characteristics of modern bosniaks than you also have to be realistic about history, especially the medieval one.  I can tell you that I feel pride when someone mentions Tvrtko, Lazar, Kulin, Nemanja, Croatian rulers, Bulgarian emperors etc.  because those are all people of our "blood", language and ethnicity. ;)

    Just one more thing, rage that Serbs feel when it comes to USA  is understandable. We all know who took Kosovo from them.

    Arianisim is belief in ONE God, with some dualist elements.

    Ja mislim da si ti ili Hrvat koji se pali na ljiljane i nemoze da se uklopi zajedno sa Hercegovcima zbog Boga pitaj kojih razloga ili si fakat iskompleksirani Bošnjak koji se preobratio na Krišćanstvo i nezeli napustiti svoje Bosanstvo/Bošnjaštvo. Ali u bilo kom slučaju si manjina u manjini…

    But you need to understand without that "foreign element" (Bosniaks) in Bosnia, Bosnia as a political entity would cease to exist in minutes after hitting a roadblock. It is the sheer will and love of Bosniaks for Bosnia (and our ever increasing numbers) that our nation survived even when the "other" Bosnian patriots were shelling Sarajevo and Stari Most in their attempt to show their love for the land which gave them everything.

    And I read about your post about re-Christianizing Bosniaks to some reformed Church of Bosnia is in best case laughable. Buddy you are living in some fantasy world, in which 300 000 Bosniaks didn't die in the last century at the hands of Christians and countless more forced out of their homes. Religious lines are already drawn in the ground and all you do with this idiotic pointless daydreaming about rechristianization of Bosniaks is shunning more and more of us from idea of Slavhood into pro-Germanic waters e.i. Bosnäs Gothic theory (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosn%C3%A4s ) combine that with similarities of stećci with runsten (https://www.google.com/search?q=runsten&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=33b7TsWaD475sgal76QK&biw=1024&bih=429&sei=4Xb7TsLgMc2tsgaK3pnUDw ) that's why you get is more people wanting to isolate themsleves from Slavic peoples (pro germanic fraction in BPNP).

    P.S.: I can't believe that you are whining about Ajatovca while giving out respect to the same people who probably are celebrating "liberation of Srebrenica" and responding to your praises while wearing Ratko Mladić shirt.

    Mozda je za tebe najbolje da se priključiš već postojećem toru, jer ova sadašnja situacija odbija dosta pravih Bošnjaka, koji nemaju komplekse mješanca i nesviraju kurcem maštajući o idejama poput Krsta iznad Sarajeva ::)

    Konzervativac, don't blame yourself here. Your islamic propaganda is really weak :)
    Arguments? The argument is just because the look? design? Funny :)

    Lets see about the roots of stećci a bit more.
    Well, I'm writing a study about it in fact, will give it all to you after it's finish.

    So, for first – that kind of the "east-west" position theory falls in water when you run Google earth :)

    Second – look at the old russian thombstones: http://www.thehistoryblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/crossslab.jpg http://www.easterneuropeanart.com/Inv/Images2/2268/k.jpg,

    Belrusian Svetovid -> http://labadzenka.blog.tut.by/2009/02/26/muzej-arxealogii-akademii-navuk-fota/
    Bosnian Stećak -> http://bogumil.blogg.se/images/2011/8_146291559.jpg
    Bosnian Stećak 2 -> http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/429/00038q.jpg

    Bosnian Stećak -> http://bhembassy.co.uk/images/turizam/stecak_zgosca.jpg
    Russian ornament -> http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4678/scysar5fig9.jpg

    Peruns tree on the stone seat -> http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/1315/bobovac.jpg

    Famous bosnian Stećak motiv – http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/7994/stecakbbb.jpg
    and the star sky at first summer day (Vidovdan) in Orion -> http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/4607/orig.gif
    Svetovid -> http://www.taraka.pl/foto/reiki_swiatowida_01.jpg (watch his arms and the postion of them)!!!

    simular symbols in India – http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/8830/nilpardrangadhra253lite.jpg… and there are even stećci in other slavic countries, for example, Belrus – http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfmAXcPVIGuJuahN1VV9aB88ziKkbV23BwuXqBoFnR_VUWkOByx2bNyZq1 with the SAME symbols and way of use like by us!!!

    Third – http://svarozikrug.weebly.com/slavenski-bogovi-na-ste263cima.html

    Forth – Bosniaks are sons of the Goths that ruled in this area for about 50 years? -> http://i.qkme.me/35bp94.jpg

    #362018

    Anonymous

    Go Misljen, go!

    #362020

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    I dont understand just one thing with the Bosnians here…. maybe im wrong, but why are you fighting for Christianity? It is not European, its not Slavic…

    I don't fight for any religion, unless it's being wrongly portrayed as something it's not.

    Quote:
    2. Why dont you fight for the white people in the world? I see the German same as the Polak.

    I fight for everyone who deserves it and needs it, not just white people.

    Quote:
    3. Why dont you fight for nationalization of Bosnia?

    I think some nationalisation of the Bosnian economy will be good, but some corporations are best held by foreigners who do that particular business best (eg, some auto companies are best in the hands of the Germans).

    Quote:
    4. Why are you hiding? I am Nationalsocialist for example an many knows my name

    I'm not hiding, I'm just not a Nation Socialist, I'm more of a Libertarian.

    #362022

    Anonymous

    Today is 624. anniversary of the Bileca battle  where Bosnian army defeated Turkish intruders and secured that European and Slavic banners still fly over the Bosnian kingdom. Members of the Praskozorje association again organized action last night when they pasted posters on the walls in several Bosnian cities  so that they can be ready in the morning to remind citizens of the most glorious and the most forgotten moments of our history.

    The posters included the scene of the battle, question "do you know why is this still important today?" and the link of the Praskozorje website where visitors can read about the battle.

    These are some posters from Sarajevo:

    #362023

    Anonymous

    i support this thread

    let it be known bosniaks or bosnjanin does not meen muslim  it means and muslim and bogumil and catholic and orthodox

    we are a people of 3 religions

    vlatko vukovic for the win

    #362024

    Anonymous

    Thanks for informing me about this great victory against the Turkish plague that is the root of so many conflicts in the Balkans. 

    #362025

    Anonymous

    Islam today is part of Bosniak identity,if you remove it you have nothing left almost.Just like catholicism in Croatians,and orthodoxy in Serbs

    Cant believe what Krstjanin here is writing,he either is a serb/croat or a child of mixed marriage

    #362026

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    ***** today is part of Bosniak identity,if you remove it you have nothing left almost.Just like catholicism in Croatians,and orthodoxy in Serbs

    Cant believe what Krstjanin here is writing,he either is a serb/croat or a child of mixed marriage

    I am not orthodox, you want to say that I am not of Serbian kin ?

    #362027

    Anonymous

    Something I have always wondered about is why people here are so against Turks.
    Now I understand they oppressed us for hundreds of years, but there were some good things as well.
    For example Stari Most in Mostar that was built when the Ottomans controled BiH.
    Now I mean,I don't support the Bosnjaks thinking the Turks are our brothers and junk like that cause they arn't…
    Serbs and Croats are closer brothers than the Arabs and Turks will ever be…

    #362028

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Something I have always wondered about is why people here are so against Turks.
    Now I understand they oppressed us for hundreds of years, but there were some good things as well.
    For example Stari Most in Mostar that was built when the Ottomans controled BiH.
    Now I mean,I don't support the Bosnjaks thinking the Turks are our brothers and junk like that cause they arn't…
    Serbs and Croats are closer brothers than the Arabs and Turks will ever be…

    Same here, I just see too many negative stuff toward Turks like if they're the source of all evil, when in fact there were good and bad things they done

    #362029

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    I am not orthodox, you want to say that I am not of Serbian kin ?

    Well you are not trying to deny everything that has to do with the faith are you? i mean it is so much more than just religion,it has affected your people in so many ways,even though you are not orthodox it is still part of you

    you cant get away from it unless you become some kind of traitor who hates his own nation

    same with bosniaks,***** is part of us,i can be atheist but i still have baklava for bajram(just an example) and some world views that are typical to the religion…. and so on

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Drizzt
  • ☭Lil Commie☭
  • Shnickstara89
  • Petko (the pet store)
  • LCaine