• This topic has 7 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

This Denver airport is pretty controversial. It is second airport in Denver. First one was completely functional and there was no need for other one. It is made in Swastika shape, with scary sculpters, apocaliptyc horse, gargoyles, 50 foot statue of Anubis, Nazi paintings and underground bunker with sprinkles that looks like concentracion camp.
    Also horse is known for killing its creator when it fell and smashed him. Fences around airport are just like in concentracion camps placed inwards so people cant escape, normal is to place them outwards so people cant get in.

Nazi soldier with gas mask killing the dove – symbol of peace

This picture is supposed to represent Gold and Silver but conspiracy theorist tell that it stands for Australian Antigen virus.

The reason why i posted this because i saw in top left corner Croatian, Slovenian and Bosnian unofficial lilly flag, also there is Russian on the lower right.  Something is really wrong with this airport.

Anonymous

Dear lord! It has a Slovenian flag in the last picture! What kind of psycho monsters would do that!? 😮 Burn it down!

Anonymous

Denver, Colorado airport? No way! What would possess an evil super secret organization to blatantly display large works of art in order to show off its headquarters underneath the world's tenth busiest airport, to 50 million passengers a year? It defeats the purpose of being secret, and if the organization was all powerful… why would it care???

I also think this song, Colorado Rocky Mountain High, must be part of the conspiracy. Please add it to the "BURN IT" list! Thank you.

John Denver – Rocky Mountain High (From "Around The World Live" DVD)

Anonymous

Yes they built airport in swastika pattern to let us know this is FEMA camp, yes bro yes. The solider reminds us of nazi but he also has saracen sword so my analytical mind tells me arabs are evil nazis we need to conquer. :P

Ok now seriously, the solider is rather symbol of death and destruction. He brings all those bad things and supresses humanity. Dove dosen't seem to die rather escape his wrath. On the last picture you gave, the dove clearly finds a couple and ppl around look happy with word peace in several languages. The imagry clearly deals with hope for world being more peacful. I recon they put ex-Yu flags in hope ppl there will be cured of fascist retardation state of mind they are in. But wathever floats you boat. :D

Anonymous

Cool airport  ;D
    BTW Australian antigen? WTFLOL?
    Aurum – Au – Gold
    Argentum – Ag – Silver

Anonymous

Okay lets assume that correct about paintings but its still spooky to put that on airport and scary horse and gargoyles, statue of Anubis – the god of Death, dead children paintings. Why not statue of God of Wisdom, Music, Earth, but Death? Thats not healthy. Children are coming there and seeing those creepy things.  How do you explain underground bunker with sprinkles, and fences faicing inwards? Check 8min and 8:50. 2:35 about Australian Antigen.
    Denver International Airport Conspiracy

Anonymous

The horses probably represent the Denver Broncos football team. That's all.

Anonymous

Denver broncos horse  below and blue apocalyptic horse doesnt look similar to me.

Its a horse of the apocalypse no doubt.

Anonymous

hahahaha :D
    Seriously :D

Anonymous

Anonymous

One more proof that America is sinister and planing new world order. Here is a monument in Atlanta carved with 10 commandments. First one is really disturbing.

Full article – http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-the-georgia-guidestones/

Anonymous

Bonsek, you need a different hobby. ;D

Anonymous

That's a one hell of a fucked up airport ,I must admitt.

Anonymous

It is a cool airport, I say. Unlike those lifeless grey shitports!
    Bring on the horse of apocalypse! :D

Anonymous

Why? This is really interesting. Tell me why would someone make this monument, saying keep population under 500mil. Btw this is not on Denver airport.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

6 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Adam's Song
  • m1tric
  • ☭Lil Commie☭
  • Shnickstara89
  • Shvo
  • Australian Santa