• This topic has 11 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Vladimir Zmajevic – Dracula was a 100% Serbian. On his grave it says clearly on pure  Serbian cyrilic language "Ovde pociva Rab Boziji Vlad Tepes". Also in Stokers book it says "Big shame happend to my people on Kosovo 1389.."
    http://www.24sata.rs/vesti/aktuelno/vest/grof-drakula-srbin-sa-kosova/21944.phtml

Anonymous

Noone is 100 % anything except 100 % human, as nations were created out of different groups throughout history, meaning that once in the past they (people) were something else than today. And, if you only go back enough, you can always find at least one ancestor from another nation, ethnicity etc. So there is no 100 % Serbian, Slovenian, English, Chinese or anything.

Anonymous

Yeah, everyone is a Serb in your point of view. Spartacus was a Serb, Vlad Tepes was a Serb, Jesus was a Serb, Muhammad also, Romans were Etruscans and I assume Garfield was Serbian as well.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Yeah, everyone is a Serb in your point of view. Spartacus was a Serb, Vlad Tepes was a Serb, Jesus was a Serb, Muhammad also, Romans were Etruscans and I assume Garfield was Serbian as well.

You are right sir.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Not everyone, for instance Rin Tin Tin was Croat. Even Anakin Skywalker, although not born Croatian, decided to join Croatian Side.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Not everyone, for instance Rin Tin Tin was Croat. Even Anakin Skywalker, although not born Croatian, decided to join Croatian Side.

We have a humorist there!

Anonymous
    Quote:
    We have a humorist there!

Oh, you think he is the humorist? :D Good one! ;D LOL

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Vladimir Zmajevic – Dracula was a 100% Serbian. On his grave it says clearly on pure  Serbian cyrilic language "Ovde pociva Rab Boziji Vlad Tepes". Also in Stokers book it says "Big shame happend to my people on Kosovo 1389.."
    http://www.24sata.rs/vesti/aktuelno/vest/grof-drakula-srbin-sa-kosova/21944.phtml

Yes, Vlad was Serb! Srbijaaaaa!

Anonymous
    Quote:

Everyone knows Hitler was croatian. Please all the evil people in the world are.
    Adam and Eve were serbs also. It's in the bible somewhere.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Everyone knows Hitler was croatian. Please all the evil people in the world are.
    Adam and Eve were serbs also. It's in the bible somewhere.

You forgot to tell that the bible was written by Serbs. Hitler can't be Croatian, because they're Serbs aswell. Just like us. Don't you see? We all speak Serbian or Serbian dialects (even though Serbs don't understand us). 3 Srbija 3

3|C

3|C

Anonymous

Tu se hrani ovog trola,koji svodi Srbe na neku sprdnju.Ne treba se s takvima zamarati,to su jadnici koji nemaju pametnijeg u životu nego trolati po forumima (dapače istraživanja pokazuju da bonsek u stvari zači "bonsai pimpač",ko nebi trolal s bonsekom u gachama..).Ima sigurno kvalitetnih postera iz Srbije,i netreba sprdati Srbe na račun jedne budale.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    bonsek u stvari znači "bonsai pimpač"

KAJ!?!?!? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ti si kralj, lejga … to je pa izrek dneva, ni kej :D

It certainly wasn't my intention to insult other Serbians in any way just because of him. Every nation it's Bonseks, but also good people. I have Serbian  friends aswell, like some of their music and am in general in good relations to them, though I could disagree about certain things with them, but let us put that aside for once. :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Every nation it's Bonseks, but also good people.

Yep,some are bonseks,and some are regular size ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Yep,some are bonseks,and some are regular size ;D

Thank god. ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:

I think by Serb he means human :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Das Rheinenfuchs
  • Australian Santa
  • m1tric
  • Shvo
  • ☭Lil Commie☭
  • Shnickstara89