Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

So, you Slavs of this world! Tell us! Do you undestand our language or is it just weird for you? Which language do you think is it moslty alike?

Torej, vi Slovani tega sveta! Povejte nam! Razumete naš jezik ali je za vas le čuden? Kateremu jeziku je po vašem mnenju najbolj podoben?

Comment!

Komentirajte! :)

Anonymous

razumem a bit, otherwise je za me čuden  :)

Anonymous

I can understand it quite well, but I understand it better in written form than when speaking. Mostly because your orthography is etymological, ie it represent previous stages of your language, when difference with Serbian was smaller.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I understand all. Except maybe…. Styrians! ;D

Pje, to pa nič čudnga, se veš, da mi drugač šprehamo. :)

Interesting results so far. Indeed interesting.  :D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Itak! Use uzhodno ud Trujan je Horvatska. ;D

Ti 'm js dav "Horvatsko", pje! >:( Da si ki bliz, bi že mela aufbiks! ;)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Heheh mav se hecam. Vse splošn je znan, d' ste Štajrci največji domolubi. ;) :D

Zato je pa Maribor ostal naš. Tut general Maiser je mev Štajerske prednike.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Previous stages?

Take švapanje as example. YOur orthography records previous stage of your language when it was pronounced -la, not -va. :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Zato je pa Maribor ostal naš. Tut general Maiser je mev Štajerske prednike.

Točn tko. Sam če neb on u našmu Kamnku udrašču. Po nevem kuko bi…… No nima veze zgleda, d' je bvo večina borcov za severno mejo iz Štajerske. Šen primer Franjo Malgaj. :D

Quote:
    Take švapanje as example. YOur orthography records previous stage of your language when it was pronounced -la, not -va. :)

Švapanje is not among all dialects but there was some article about it and in it i read they avoided it even in earlier time to simplify writing. In any case i don't think or at least i doubt there is any text that involves švapanje.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Švapanje is not present in standard Slovene  :D

Anonymous
    Quote:

I must correct you here. You posted wrong example. :) In case of word ending on -la (like prišla) it stays -la. But if it ends on -l (like prišel) it is pronunced -prišev. But then you have words like "bol" (=bolečina=pain) it stays bol also.

@Pochec:
    Yes, Franjo Malgaj was a great hero too. He lived in Šentjur, which is close to where I live. He was awarded with a gold medal for bravery on the Isonzo front. Sadly, he died in Carinthia. He was a poet also. "Celjska legija" was a group of fighters for the northern border. Among them Fran Roš, also a poet and teacher. Otherwise, Primorci did also a great job in taking Maribor. A battalion of them stayed in Maribor after the war, reinforcing Maiser's troops.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Švapanje is not present in standard Slovene  :D

I guess I confused terminolgy. But I meant on this you guys write pila like we do пила/pila. We pronounce it in same way we write. Most of Slovenes I hear say piva. :)
    I dont know how is it supposed to pronounce in standard. I just know I red pila but hear piva :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I guess I confused terminolgy. But I meant on this you guys write pila like we do пила/pila. We pronounce it in same way we write. Most of Slovenes I hear say piva. :)
    I dont know how is it supposed to pronounce in standard. I just know I red pila but hear piva :)

Huh, this is new to me. ??? I always say "pila" and so do all in my broader area.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Huh, this is new to me. ??? I always say "pila" and so do all in my broader area.

I heard it from children of Serbian gastos (gastarbeiters). They are confusing v and l :D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I heard it from children of Serbian gastos (gastarbeiters). They are confusing v and l :D

Like Štajerc said, this is only the case with some words that end with the l, and even that not always…

For example:
    – Danes si mnogo spil.  <— would be pronounced as v.
    – Čas je za zakol. <— would be pronounced as l.

But in your example, in pili, it stays l, except in some dialects.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Like Štajerc said, this is only the case with some words that end with the l, and even that not always…

For example:
    – Danes si mnogo spil.  <— would be pronounced as v.
    – Čas je za zakol. <— would be pronounced as l.

Thanks for Info

Quote:
    But in your example, in pili, it stays l, except in some dialects.

I guess they picked it up from neigbourghood. Since I remember of example fo girl who had problems exactly with that word. Povhec said most of imigrants are settling in Gorenjska. :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Tujev
  • kony97
  • Piachu
  • slovborg
  • Nefario
  • Nexius