• This topic has 26 voices and 32 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do you believe in Perun and the rest of the Slavic pantheon? Do you have any Slavic pagan rituals of your own in your everyday life?

Anonymous

As for me, i'm more of an Agnostic…so there is a room for making myself believe it…thought, it's more of an symbolic act for me. In everyday life, i don't know, i might have some superstitious habits :) but i'm definitely in favor of it, it makes me feel better.

Thinking of hand-making a neck pedant, one of the symbols, to wear it.

Anonymous

I still have a lot of to reading to understand, or rather give me an idea about Slavic paganism. Believe it or not is like saying that there are not GodGods because there is no sign of life from HimThem. For now I don't know and therefore did not vote.

Anonymous

I do believe in old gods, i see them as a personification of nature forces

Anonymous

I am also agnostic. I don't attach names to higher powers, so not really, but I have great respect for mother nature and for our ancestors' personification of it. On other hand, I do attach meaning to thunder, wind, water, earth etc as far older, more powerful than man, and something like deity in some way, like our Slav dziady of ancient times did, so perhaps in some weird way, I do.

Anonymous

I am a polytheist. To me, there can be no half-assing it. Did I force myself to believe in the existence of the heathen gods? No, but I won't get deeply into it.

Anonymous

Yes, I'm a heathen.

Anonymous

I do belive in ancient gods and I do have my own Old religion Slavic rituals for all major holidays.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Do you believe in Perun and the rest of the Slavic pantheon?

Yes, I do.

Quote:
    Do you have any Slavic pagan rituals of your own in your everyday life?

Not "of my own", but I keep constant flame in front of statuette of Perun in my home.
    I do commemorate all the important holidays throughout the year.

Anonymous

Nope, devout christian.

Anyway nice to see you guys keep the old stuff alive :) No hating here. Can u take a picture of the statuette? Really intrigued by what Perun looks like? I've seen many images of him though lol. Really nice mythology, too bad catholics fucked it up hard :) Arkona and all. Stupid danes and teutons.

Anonymous

Yes I do believe in the Gods and I do have daily rituals that I conduct on a daily basis at my altar. It consists of lighting a fire in front of the idol of each God and burning incense which represents air. & of course the altar contains the other two elements of earth and water. I have two altars, one to the Gods of Nav ( Morok, Morana, Veles, Chernobog), and one to the Gods of Prav ( Svarog, Lada, Perun, Makosh ). I also put some time into meditation and other spiritual activities.

I had my Churi made from > http://mirslavbog.ru/razdel_10.php

Anonymous

I don't and don't see why I should. Well, everyone has a right to believe in what he wants. I choose not to believe in Slavic gods. :)

Anonymous

I do not. For me gods are personifications of some forces. More or less, I think cognately to Svantevit.

So I do not believe in them like someone may believe in Christian God, but I believe in them like I believe in Nature.

Anonymous

Hm, I'm probably not. Is it too weird to be atheist believing in reincarnation?

Anonymous

It is not weird at all.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.