• This topic has 8 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I don’t have it. I wanted to have a tattoo twice. I visited artists to design tattoos. Relatives and girls beside told me  – don’t be ridiculous.
    Do you have one? If you have it then what is your tattoo?

Anonymous

I’m not member of some African tribe, so the answer is no.

Anonymous

I don’t have a tattoo but one day I would like to get some. I laugh at those people who got Chinese haky-baky tatooed thinking it means strenght or faith or something while it actually means chicken soup. :D

Anonymous

I have a shitload of tattoos, and I’m obviously from an African tribe. My tattoos include the name of my son, the Bohemian lion, and a lot of stuff pertaining to things I enjoy, like horror, punk rock, etc.

Anonymous

i wanted to get the tattoo of kolovrat

Anonymous

Yes, I have one small tattoo on my butt cheek. It is the only one I’ll ever have. It has special meaning. :D

Anonymous

@Karpivna

>Yes, I have one small tattoo on my butt cheek. It is the only one I’ll ever have. It has special meaning.

Will you show it? Sorry! <3 

Anonymous

@sviatogor No, I will not post a photo of my naked butt. Sorry! :D

Anonymous

@Karpivna

There’s nothing to be ashamed showing a tattoo on buttock. But okay if you don’t feel comfortable. :)

Anonymous

No, but that kind of tattoo looks fine.

Anonymous

I hear in prison you get them for free, so I’m holding out.

Anonymous

Image may contain 1 person
    Here’s a few.

Anonymous

@texczech82

Cool tattoos. I wonder why so many people have spider web around elbows. What do letters mean on your right fingers? :)

Anonymous

@Sviatogor

Thanks. Often it means the wearer has done time in prison, or was traditionally worn by sailors spending long amounts of time at sea. It’s also worn by many people to represent “struggle”. Though I’ve been to jail, I’ve never been in for any length of time, and I’m not a sailor. Some of my tattoos have deep meaning, others do not. This one, does not. I thought it looked good with a lot of the “horror” tattoos on that arm, and it does.

Anonymous

@aaaa

>I hear in prison you get them for free, so I’m holding out.

Prison have special tattoos. Certain tattoos need be deserved in prisons. I read that if a person in prison makes a certain tattoo he or she doesn’t deserve the person will be given sand paper to remove it. There were instances inmates were killing for getting a tattoo they didn’t deserve.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.