• This topic has 7 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

So do you like the right sidebar or want it removed?

Anonymous

I like it 'cause I'm number 6. 8)

Anonymous

Sidebar is OK and there is hide button anyway, but polls take too much place on top of the page IMO.

Anonymous

I like the sidebar too.

Anonymous

As long as it dosent shorten chatbar, info-center-bar and whos online bar. :D But there is apparently – button so i don't care anymore. 8)

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

Glad you all like it. I was afraid it looked kind of Spamy or it created disorientation among (new) users.

Anonymous

It looks very good, maybe the hide button should be bigger as it is difficult to spot

Anonymous

OK, I have a complain now though I don't know where to put it actally … If you feel it's wrong here put it somewhere else or so.

Anyhow, I got disturbed by the sentence in the right upper corner, next to the arrow, which hides the top. It says "Exploring Eastern Europe and Slavic culture". I find this inacurate and misleading as not all of us are really Eastern European, nor is the whole of Eastern Europe Slavic. Perhaps this should be changed.

I'm just saying, afterall, that's what this section is for, right? :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    OK, I have a complain now though I don't know where to put it actally … If you feel it's wrong here put it somewhere else or so.

Anyhow, I got disturbed by the sentence in the right upper corner, next to the arrow, which hides the top. It says "Exploring Eastern Europe and Slavic culture". I find this inacurate and misleading as not all of us are really Eastern European, nor is the whole of Eastern Europe Slavic. Perhaps this should be changed.

Yes i agree with you it should say like Exploring the Slavic world and culture instead

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka
    Quote:

Suggestion noted :)

Anonymous

How about Slavorum app for iOS?  :D  I browse the forum on iPhone quite often and it's not really comfortable to browse it on Safari.

Anonymous
    Quote:

My suggestion was also noted i see :)

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka
    Quote:
    My suggestion was also noted i see :)

Of course, we have to mix a bit of everyones wishes :)

Quote:
    How about Slavorum app for iOS?  :D  I browse the forum on iPhone quite often and it's not really comfortable to browse it on Safari.

Would be great, however i am just a web master, web programmer and web designer, so not really into mobile app programming (even thought it's similar) but it would be just too much :D

Anonymous

Also i would like to add that Discover/Discovering Slavic world, culture and traditions. might sound alittle bit better or maybe Preserving i dont know any thoughts from you guys?

Anonymous
    Quote:

Hvala! Thank you! :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Piachu
  • some slavic guy...
  • Glockamole
  • Nefario
  • ca$hbunni
  • кошка