• This topic has 39 voices and 61 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

So do you? I used to play an electric guitar, needles to say the carrier ended very fast…i guess because i didn’t really had the best equipment so the sound never used to be the way it should and it’s like everybody these days play guitar so i eventually got bored of it and stopped. <br />Now, i started something different

P.S.- always wanted to play drums.

Anonymous

Yes. I play guitar. I have an acustic, classic and electric guitar :P I don't have a band, but I plat only for myself, when I feel tired, sadly or angry.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Yes. I play guitar. I have an acustic, classic and electric guitar :P I don't have a band, but I plat only for myself, when I feel tired, sadly or angry.

Never liked the classical guitar, gah :D

This was mine:

It sucked hard time… :D

Anonymous

I like traditional instruments, currently practise playing gusle, while I'm good in playing sargija:

Oh yeah!

Anonymous

I play electric guitar. Trying to teach my friend so we can play together  :)

Anonymous

My guitars:

electric

classic

acoustic

I play guitar about 6 years. I like to compose metal songs (in general), rock, jazz, folk and similar. I use a program to transcribe the tablature. You can listen to complete songs, because I write tablature for bass, drums and piano, but the sound of midi is really disgusting …

Anonymous

Hurdy Gurdy…probably one of the best instruments after bagpipes in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4BUkOjxuZo#

The downside is that it is very rare even thought it was one of the most popular medieval instruments, thought today it has almost died out across Europe. So, it's pretty hard to find some tutorial books, don't even need to mention actual tutors as well it's very rare to buy. One day i guess…

Anonymous

Piano, guitar (and naturally bass) and basic drumming. I sing when I am showering or drunk also.  ;) I think well, but otehrs may disagree.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I sing when I am showering or drunk also.  ;) I think well, but otehrs may disagree.

Don't bother about them, they've got no musical ear!  ;)

Anonymous

What about you Swäty  :) ?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    What about you Swäty  :) ?

I play on nerves  ::)

Anonymous

Wow  woman playing on nerves … Is there anything better  ;D ?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Wow  woman playing on nerves … Is there anything better  ;D ?

No, I'm definitely the best one  :D :D

Anonymous

Hehe here we go again, you know what I mean  ;D.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Hehe here we go again, you know what I mean  ;D.

Yes, I do… But I like it!  :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.