• This topic has 10 voices and 41 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi everyone , a few months ago I took a dna test (and really no need to mention my haplogroup because it is affectless cuz it is still contradictive) listen please)

I’ve matced with three persons one of them that doesn’t know exactly where his maternal lineage originates from(though he says my grandmother’s mother was Italian) is Italian and one of them is from Germany the last one is from Switzerland but I cannot contact them. Afterall I compared my dna details to others’ dna details who have the same haplogroup..There are two ethnic groups that are more similar to me than others Celtics and Slavics. The result is that in comparing people, the number of Celtics is 54 the number of Slavics is 43 Control 1) Second Dna Code = 13 matching errors in Celtic people , 10 Errors in Slavic people , Control 2) Third Dna Code : 40 erros in Celtics 22 errors in Slavics Control 3) Fourth Dna Code : 38 Errors in Celtics 22 Errors in Slavics Control 4) Fifth Dna Code : There is no the same code in the Celtics one of the Slavics has the same code that I have. Control 5) Sixth Dna Code : There is no in the Celtics one the Slavics has the same code. The slavic person who has the last two same codes also has %90 Similar codes in another dna details.(Others have no) There is no such a person in the Celtics. all these mean I’m more close to slavic people compared to others. But I’m not sure If that means I have slavic genes by maternal lineage.

Anonymous

You might be a Jew.

Anonymous

what’s the connection? @aaaaa

Anonymous

Dubious european heritage, doesn’t know what he is, asks people on internet forums for validation instead. Have you checked in your pants to see if you’re cut?

Anonymous

Do you always show that you are pretty retarded drooling? Millions of people who are clever ask the question I’ve asked after migrations of migrations nobody cannot be sure without questioning , debating only stupids are positive of everything. By the way it was so success to say dubious european heritage although Ive written I have three genetic relatives in Europe ahaha. Finally If you wanna learn If it is cut you can ask your mom who already saw it many times for some great reasons.@aaaaa

Anonymous

Don’t shoot the messenger, dude. Jeez – help a guy out and that’s the kind of thanks that I get. Tsk, tsk.

Anonymous

What did you expect from a jew,aaaaa?

Anonymous

Lmao who told you Im Jewish? wtf have you been smoking I didnt use to think there are such idiots on here

Anonymous

@Gvarda I know, right?

Anonymous

@MakeDifference, don’t worry man, we’re not Judeophobic here, so no one will mind

Anonymous

@MakeDifference you have such american attitude, calm down. Jewish background is definitely possibility, they lived everywhere in Europe. They aren’t exactly middle-eastern looking, are they? Why did you find offensive, do you dislike them?

Anonymous

@Shaokang I’m not Jewish and I dont understand what makes you think that altough there is nothing to do?

Anonymous

@Dušan Who hates them? Havent you read the comments? They act like racists who dislake Jews I just try to tell I’m not and there is no anything to show that J

Anonymous

I don’t dislike you, I hardly know you. Jews and their paranoia.

Anonymous

Zahahahaha too clear who paranoid that talks out of his arse to call someone Jew is zuahuahahah But I’m lucky time is coming to sleep for children oh yeah

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Drizzt
  • Petko (the pet store)
  • Shnickstara89
  • ☭Lil Commie☭
  • LCaine