• This topic has 41 voices and 69 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Do you wear or have any kind of, be it keychain, neckless, tattoo, ring or anything that depicts things like Peruns Axe, Kolovrat, Gromoviti znaci? Do you wear it all the time?

Anonymous

Yes, I wear several pendants (not all at once) – I have 3 Perun's axes (one double axe), one Lunula, one Kolovrat, one Hands of God pendant; then I have 2 pairs of Slavic earrings; and one hair-grip with Gromoviti znaci symbol. Hmm that should be all  :D  I always wear one of them, I got used to them so much that if I forget e.g. a pendant, I feel like incomplete hehe. Mostly I wear Kolovrat.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Yes, I wear several pendants (not all at once) – I have 3 Perun's axes (one double axe), one Lunula, one Kolovrat, one Hands of God pendant; then I have 2 pairs of Slavic earrings; and one hair-grip with Gromoviti znaci symbol. Hmm that should be all  :D  I always wear one of them, I got used to them so much that if I forget e.g. a pendant, I feel like incomplete hehe. Mostly I wear Kolovrat.

Now that's a lot Swaty, that's what i call a hard core pagan! ;D I have only Peruns Axe atm, thought i plan to either make a idol or to order one for my room to put it on a shell above my PC or something!

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Now that's a lot Swaty, that's what i call a hard core pagan! ;D

I have only Peruns Axe atm, thought i plan to either make a idol or to order one for my room to put it on a shell above my PC or something!

lol  ;D

It will be called a PC pagan idol  ;D

Anonymous

I need to get some Slavic symbols. There are virtually none where I live now. This is on my to-do list for my next trip to Poland.

Anonymous

If I owned one I think I would.

Anonymous

I carved a thunder symbol into a stone pendant, and I also have a personal carved rune-stone on a thick silver chain that I wear all the time. These never come off me except for cleaning. They are carved into beach stones that I drill and put rings into. I'm thinking of offering custom carved stones and even antlers to others for purchase. Maybe I could work for myself to have some extra cash……. ;D 

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Do you wear or have any kind of, be it keychain, neckless, tattoo, ring or anything that depicts things like Peruns Axe, Kolovrat, Gromoviti znaci? Do you wear it all the time?

No, because I don't know any Slavic symbols :-

Anonymous

I want to get a Gromoviti Znaci necklace.. I know very little of slavic symbols. Only Piorun's ax and Gromoviti Znaci.

Anonymous

I wear a kolovrat, looking to buy some more slavic ornaments. Anyone know any more good websites?

Anonymous

I've made my symbol myself. I went to the forest and cut a <1cm thick piece of a branch which had a diameter of 3-4cm. Then I made a sunwheel out of it, with one horizontal and vertical axis. I needed several attempts because it broke many times. It took long till it was finished because at least I had no other choice than using a very smal rasp to enlarge the 4 holes. It is "nothing special" but a circle represents the essence of life for me and it was important for me to do it myself. I wanted to create a "Slavonic Swastika with 4 axis", if you know what I mean, but this would have been impossible with my poor skills and an alternative one, a Swastika with 2 axis within a circle, is forbidden in Germany as well as classic Swastikas.

Anonymous

I have a triskele tattooed on my left shoulder. I personally like it because it's Pan-European culturally. Slavic, Germanic, and Celtic all make up my ancestry, so I felt it was the most appropriate. I'm hoping to either have a kolovrat or thundermark tattooed below it, then possibly the horns of odin below that (if I can get a decent artist to stylize the symbol to my liking).

Anonymous

Yes, I've bought Perun Axe on Wolflund e-shop one year ago like this:

Anonymous

I have a Slavic symbol now, my fellow Slavianie!

Ok so technically, it is a Korean Buddhist Swastika (I bought it in Korea), but it is still the SACRED and
    IMMORTAL symbol of the energy of the Sun, which Slavs have since times of old used and understood.
    I still need to get a Kolovrat though! :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I have a Slavic symbol now, my fellow Slavianie!

Ok so technically, it is a Korean Buddhist Swastika (I bought it in Korea), but it is still the SACRED and
    IMMORTAL symbol of the energy of the Sun, which Slavs have since times of old used and understood.
    I still need to get a Kolovrat though! :)

Don't you think people will confuse it for something else…. ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

11 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Oliver (TW BLOCK)
  • ca$hbunni
  • Jan Pat II
  • Fia
  • kony97
  • Lucifer Morningstar