• This topic has 41 voices and 69 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I've received a gift from one of my Polish friends, which on one side has kolovrat and on the other triskel. I respect very much this pendant:

I forgot about my ring. I've had this ring for 10 years now.. actually both on this hand. I wear my triskel all the time. Don't mind the book, either. Prepping a lesson for my students. :D

Anonymous

I have a Perun's axe and at rituals I wear my kolovrat horn holder for the drinking horn. http://www.wulflund.com/horn-products/drinking-horns/horn-holder-kolovrat-slavic-symbol.html/

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I have a Perun's axe and at rituals I wear my kolovrat horn holder for the drinking horn. http://www.wulflund.com/horn-products/drinking-horns/horn-holder-kolovrat-slavic-symbol.html/

So you practice Slavic paganism?

Anonymous

I'm new to it but I'm trying to. There are people in my area that follow asatru culture and I've been involved with them for quite sometime. However, that path isn't for me. The culture is interesting and I respect it but that's where my introduction into the Varangians and Rus began and from there I'm continuing the journey. I don't know if I can call myself practicing until I really know about the culture and traditions. I'm too worried that it would be disrespectful to the people. As of right now, I have basic deity research, some symbols (mainly kolovrat and gromovoti znaki), and the other input from the internet.

Anonymous

First time to see that non slav worship and wearing slavic pendants

Anonymous

This Kolovrat looks great

Anonymous

I got one of those  :)
    Any idea how to clean it? It ain't so shiny anymore.  ;D

Anonymous

I wear a Kolovrat all times. :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    This Kolovrat looks great

[img width=700 height=665]http://drakkaria.cz/img/goods/cs/medium/kolovrat_slovansky_slunecni_symbol_stribro_amulet_b.jpg” />

To me it looks like a shuriken

Anonymous

I don't have any, plus I hate when I wear something on neck or fingers. Bracelet isn't that bad, but I don't like wear them as well. Not even earrings. I would priotize brooch or hair clip, or even better, T-shirt printing or embroidery. Or belt clip.

Anonymous

I don't but I'd like to. A ring or necklace with triskel or any svastika-ish symbol.

Anonymous

These are mine…  triskel ring and knot necklace.. though the knot design I've seen in Celtic, Slavic, and Asian motifs.  I'll soon have a kolovrat that I'll wear.

Anonymous

i have the gromoviti znaci tattoo

Anonymous
    Quote:
    i have the gromoviti znaci tattoo

Nice! I will have a kolovrat soon.

Anonymous

I'm really enjoying all the beautiful jewelry, symbols, and tats you all are displaying here.
    I've wore a couple of them in the past.
    In most recent years, I've been wearing a symbol of the tree of life.
    Of course, it has different names in different cultures.
    I practice shamanism, and this naturally became my symbol as time passed.
    I wear alot of stones, too. I've worked with them since I was a child.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

11 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Piachu
  • 'las
  • Drizzt
  • БЕЗНОГNМ
  • Bohun
  • Lyutenitsa