• This topic has 22 voices and 60 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I'm sickened that once more,  a sick person mass murdered children in the USA.  I have never heard of this in slavic nations,  besides the terrorism attack at a Russian school.  Has this happened in your nation? 

I'm convinced that something is rotting the American civil society
      Something is destroyed and dead inside so many people.  Crimes like this are happening more and more here.

Anonymous

Sadly, a lot of bad things happen everywhere, all over the world.

Anonymous

We are a place where it is not shocking when people go on killing sprees in schools,  restaurants and movie theaters.  It happens so often and makes me sick.  I start to think that my son should be brought up in a place with more of a sense of community and pride.

Anonymous

Today (or yesterday, I'm not sure) some guy in Serbia took a bat and killed his grandmother and made huge injuries to other two members of family. There are monsters everywhere. I guess a lot of people don't care because they think that only happens to someone else and somewhere far from us.

Anonymous

Geez that is sick.  But does anyone kill 30 children in a school

Anonymous

I do not remember any killing spree in schools/cinemas etc. here in Croatia, atleast not in my lifetime.

Anonymous

So sick of this violence and this country is terrible at treating mental illnesses.  We stick people on pills and hope they are sane enough to take them

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Today (or yesterday, I'm not sure) some guy in Serbia took a bat and killed his grandmother and made huge injuries to other two members of family. There are monsters everywhere. I guess a lot of people don't care because they think that only happens to someone else and somewhere far from us.

That's terrible, but for lack of better words at least he stayed within context – as in he has/had family issues and took it out on them. Not school kids, or in a mall-theater or an open public space.

There's something terribly wrong with what has happened today in America and during its' past. I am not buying it anymore – the excuse that these these guys had traumatic pasts, they're loners, shown signs of _____ (w/e) do not fit with the actual end-result.

Anonymous

Most infamous of our folk was Metod Trobec, serial killer. Generally serial killers are world wide but shooting sprees are rather rare in whole Europe. Non existant in Slovenia in any case. I hope it stays so.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    That's terrible, but for lack of better words at least he stayed within context – as in he has/had family issues and took it out on them. Not school kids, or in a mall-theater or an open public space.

There's something terribly wrong with what has happened today in America and during its' past. I am not buying it anymore – the excuse that these these guys had traumatic pasts, they're loners, shown signs of _____ (w/e) do not fit with the actual end-result.

I agree. Plenty of people have traumatic pasts, plenty of people are loners, and plenty of people don't murder innocents.

Anonymous

The question is how would you consider vigilante mass killer? Supossedly he would be killing truly sick people?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    The question is how would you consider vigilante mass killer? Supossedly he would be killing truly sick people?

You like Dexter don't you  :P

In my opinion I think that's a slippery slope we should try to stay away from.

Anonymous

Really starting to think that my son would have a safer and more balanced life in a Slavic nation

Anonymous

While not all idiots have guns in Russia such horrible massacres in schools don't occur so often, crimes are somewhat different.

Though recently something similar happened in Moscow: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2229096/Dmitry-Vinogradov-Shoots-dead-people-ex-girlfriend-work-Moscow.html    Sick guy killed five of his colleagues because of his colored ex-girlfriend.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Sick guy killed five of his colleagues because of his colored ex-girlfriend.

Coloured? She doesn't look black to me? ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

4 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Tujev
  • Fia
  • 'las
  • kony97