• This topic has 12 voices and 50 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hmmm… the year 2006… Five years have passed since, and still no one has informed you that this country doesn't exist anymore. :D

Anonymous

Ahaa  :D
    Admin, correct it, please.

Anonymous

I believe it was made on purpose like that as most Serbs and Montenegrins feel to be members of the same kin thus the section is made like that in order not to make any division… thought if people want it to be separate we can ask about it lol :D silly, however i think most members from Montenegro and Serbia won't be too cheerful about separating it.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I believe it was made on purpose like that as most Serbs and Montenegrins feel to be members of the same kin thus the section is made like that in order not to make any division… thought if people want it to be separate we can ask about it lol :D silly, however i think most members from Montenegro and Serbia won't be too cheerful about separating it.

Pentaz, where are you from?
    From your answer it is obvious you don't know how people here think. Well, you didn't say anything that I would disagree with, but a lot of people would. Besides, we all come to this forum because we feel to belong to the same, Slavic kin. Now this section on the forum is imagined to be divided by contries, not „kins”. And please, just don't try to say anything else on this subject because it will start arguments.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    From your answer it is obvious you don't know how people here think.
    Quote:
    Well, you didn't say anything that I would disagree with,

Contradiction detected, alert, alert.

…i don't care for your personal opinion, specially with that attitude… make a thread with a poll, let people vote and we will see what happens.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Pentaz, where are you from?

You know, this wasn't just a retorical question. ;)

Quote:

Quote:
    From your answer it is obvious you don't know how people here think.
    Quote:
    Well, you didn't say anything that I would disagree with,

There's no contradiction. I think the way you think most people think, but there are a lot of people who don't think the way you think they think. Wow, this sentence was really sje*ana.
    Most Serbs probably wouldn't have a problem with S&M being together, but, you know, more than 50% of people in Montenegro had to vote for independence before they got it, so I sure they wouldn't be happy with seing Serbia and Montenegro together. And the way it is now, it looks as if you, just like most of the world, don't care about the crazy Balkan people and their constant border changes.

Quote:
    …i don't care for your personal opinion, specially with that attitude… make a thread with a poll, let people vote and we will see what happens.

Yeah, well the Montenegrin people made their choice in 2006. Who are we to revise that?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    There's no contradiction. I think the way you think most people think, but there are a lot of people who don't think the way you think they think. Wow, this sentence was really sje*ana.
    Most Serbs probably wouldn't have a problem with S&M being together, but, you know, more than 50% of people in Montenegro had to vote for independence before they got it, so I sure they wouldn't be happy with seing Serbia and Montenegro together. And the way it is now, it looks as if you, just like most of the world, don't care about the crazy Balkan people and their constant border changes.

Yeah, well the Montenegrin people made their choice in 2006. Who are we to revise that?

Told you once, i'll tell you again…make a thread with a voting poll on this section and let Serbian and Montenegrin users vote for 2 months and Admins will take care of it i guess. Alright?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Told you once, i'll tell you again…make a thread with a voting poll on this section and let Serbian and Montenegrin users vote for 2 months and Admins will take care of it i guess. Alright?  

Told you once, I'll tell you again. The people of Montenegro have made their choice. We are not here to play with borders, there's been enough of that in the real world. But if you insist on playing with borders, than we should start from reality: Serbia and Montenegro separate, and then if enough people support megring those – fine, do it. I'd be the first to vote for Serbia and Montenegro together, but not the way it's done now, disrespectful of peoples' rights. But than you should put everything else up for voting. Then you will get Bulgarians overpowering Macedonians and merging the Bulgaria and Macedonia forum, which would chase away Macedonian members, the same way Serbia and Montenegro can chase away Montenegrin (and Serbian as well) members.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    …i don't care for your personal opinion,

What attitude? I thought we were having a normal conversation. As Veles and others who now me can tell you, I don't spend a lot of time making sure that what I say is packed well, but now I really didn't have an intention to fight. I only told you that so that you wouldn't insult anyone without knowing it by writing what you wrote. It was really just a friendly advice.

Anonymous

I think the way you think most people think, but there are a lot of people who don't think the way you think they think. Wow, this sentence was really sje*ana.

I like it too  ;D

I think that if Slavic national boards consists of contemporary official states and there's neither Czechoslovakia nor Yugoslavia, nor Soviet Union, the same model should be used for Serbia and Montenegro too. That means, it simply doesn't exist any more and Crna Gora is equal to any Slavic state since 2006.

Anonymous

Only thing I can tell you about Obrens for now is that he is fast on trigger  :).

Anonymous
    Quote:

Well, government did, but did people think same thing? When many European governments recognized Kosovo, did populations agree?

Anonymous
    Quote:

Quote:

Well, government did, but did people think same thing? When many European governments recognized Kosovo, did populations agree?

There was referendum about declaring of independence and yes, people made a decision. The referendum was legal and before it Serbia was ready to accept the results.
    It was compared to peaceful division of the Czecho-Slovak Federation in 1993.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Quote:

Told you once, I'll tell you again. The people of Montenegro have made their choice. We are not here to play with borders, there's been enough of that in the real world. But if you insist on playing with borders, than we should start from reality: Serbia and Montenegro separate, and then if enough people support megring those – fine, do it. I'd be the first to vote for Serbia and Montenegro together, but not the way it's done now, disrespectful of peoples' rights. But than you should put everything else up for voting. Then you will get Bulgarians overpowering Macedonians and merging the Bulgaria and Macedonia forum, which would chase away Macedonian members, the same way Serbia and Montenegro can chase away Montenegrin (and Serbian as well) members.

Well my little friend, decisions made by the general population doesn't necessarily reflects the opinion of this forums membership. You'll find as on this on many other forums Serbs and Montenegrins that support the unification again, and to be honest many of that specified group are being members here. In general it's a prob with you people, because they would say someone is making division (usually the nationalistic ones) while people like you are saying a different thing. I sad it before, make a poll, let people decide and we will see what the admins will do, it's not my thing to worry really, i don't want to see whining either from the nationalistic ones or the guys as you, so you until something is done could just adapt and stop whining like a little kid.

Quote:
    I think that if Slavic national boards consists of contemporary official states and there's neither Czechoslovakia nor Yugoslavia, nor Soviet Union, the same model should be used for Serbia and Montenegro too. That means, it simply doesn't exist any more and Crna Gora is equal to any Slavic state since 2006.

Ehm, you can hardly establish a connection between Czeczoslovakia, Yugoslavia and SSSR with Serbia&Montenegro. Those are very different categories, they are unified on different principles and politics, so you can't really put it in a same box like you did there.

Anonymous

Make thread  Serbia & Montenegro+Republika Srpska. ;) Anyway, I think Republika Srpska deserve separate thread, since it's state.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

6 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Tujev
  • Glockamole
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • Fia
  • (o)possum tamer 🐀 (kris)
  • kony97