• This topic has 11 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Poland hooligans attack Russian fans EURO 2012
    Poles attacking Russian fans

Russian and Ukrainian FANS FIGHT AFTER 4-1 win over the Czech Republic UEFA EURO 2012
    Russian fans attacking Polish personnel

WARSAW, Poland — Polish police have fired rubber bullets and tear gas at a group of young soccer fans who attacked them with glass bottles during Poland's match against Russia at Euro 2012.

The clashes occurred late Tuesday near a fan zone in the city center where thousands of people were watching the game on huge screens.

The violence seemed unrelated to tensions between Polish and Russian fans that resulted in street fights earlier in the day.

An Associated Press reporter on the scene witnessed the attacks by young men, some of whom wore Polish team T-shirts. One said he was attacking police simply because he didn't like them.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/12/euro-2012-violence-russia-poland-fans_n_1590476.html

Euro 2012 Violence: Russian, Polish Hooligans Clash In Warsaw – Евро-2012 борьба

Anonymous

Croatian Fans beaten up by Police

(HQ) Croatia Hooligans fight with the Police EURO 2012 Polen/Ukraine

Croatia riots in Poznan – EURO 2012 – 10.06.2012 – Croatians vs cops

Polish fan knockouts a security guard
    Polish fan beats the shit out of some security guards – 08/06/2012

what the hell is happening in Poland. Funny thought i haven't seen any of the "fierce" English footy fans, i guess they're filling their pants during Euro 2012 ;D

Anonymous

Love runs deep among the Slavs …

– too deep

Anonymous
    Quote:
    what the hell is happening in Poland.

football, what else  ;D
    haha i actually didnt knew the championship began until i heard about polish-russian wars reenactnment in warsaw  ;D

Anonymous

Don't really know. About Ukrainians and Russians I know there were riots in the government for a proposed law to make Russian an official language… perhaps has reignited old resentments. I do not know. It seems strange. Maybe they are just acts of vandalism by fans…

Anonymous

Anonymous

Stupid hooligans or not so far that Slavic nations are beating the non Slavic ones this year. Ukraine beat Sweden, Czech Republic beat Greece and Croatia beat Ireland.  ;D

Anonymous

Football + alcohol is a wonderfull symphony. Shit like this happens when there are no wars around. I prefer hooliganism. ;) :D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Football + alcohol is a wonderfull symphony. s*** like this happens when there are no wars around. I prefer hooliganism. ;) :D

Did you notice that we rarely, or almost never bash other Еuropeans. Most of the quarrells are between ourselves, even fighting is almost exclusively Slav vs. Slav, why is that so? Why don't we chase Germans and Brits down the streets, unite against a common foe that wants to enslave us (literaly).

– are we really so brainfu[size=1pt]'[/size]cked by their propaganda, thinking no man it can't be true, its paranoia, it's all fu[size=1pt]'[/size]cking Russians wanting to occupy as again

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Did you notice that we rarely, or almost never bash other Еuropeans. Most of the quarrells are between ourselves, even fighting is almost exclusively Slav vs. Slav, why is that so? Why don't we chase Germans and Brits down the streets, unite against a common foe that wants to enslave us (literaly).

That wouldnt be fun since we would kick their ass. Real men fight with men they dont beat women (westerners). ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    That wouldnt be fun since we would kick their ass. Real men fight with men they dont beat women (westerners). ;D

I as well, explain it like that.

Anonymous

Sweden-England, whom to dilsike less ;D . I am sorry about Ukraine, hope they will have more luck against England (I think Kanadec would like it even more ;D )

Anonymous

Message from Poles to Russians left on the Warsaw's Poniatowski Bridge before last Tuesday’s Russian fans march to the city's National Stadium.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Message from Poles to Russians left on the Warsaw's Poniatowski Bridge before last Tuesday’s Russian fans march to the city's National Stadium.

Ecellent point. Well, Svetoslava might object this message, but I am 110% for it ;D

Anonymous
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Fia
  • Australian Santa
  • Woodju
  • Drizzt
  • kony97
  • Родни Никотин ☭