• This topic has 4 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

This is looking pretty good, despite the fact that the Polish stadiums him some setbacks during development.
    http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/22/sport/football/football-euro-2012-stadiums/index.html?iref=allsearch

Anonymous

Nice. Stadium in Lviv looks pretty neat.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Nice. Stadium in Lviv looks pretty neat.

So does one in Warsaw. It has really changed!
    Nice thread, Husarz!

Anonymous

I really think Euro 2012 is going to be great. Sadly I most probably won't be able to see any of the matches except on TV.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Nice thread, Husarz!

I wonder if nationalist groups will seize an opportunity in this huge spectacle to do some propaganda dispersal. NOP and Svoboda have already met once…

…that said, I hope dumbass WPWW skinheads don't fuck anything up and make nationalism look bad.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Quote:
    Nice thread, Husarz!

I wonder if nationalist groups will seize an opportunity in this huge spectacle to do some propaganda dispersal. NOP and Svoboda have already met once…

…that said, I hope dumbass WPWW skinheads don't f*** anything up and make nationalism look bad.

Shithead hooligans are worrying me, too. Hope they don't ruin it. That said, Euro 2012 really is a great opportunity to get to know each other better and extend our relations.

Anonymous

Yep. Moron hooligans last time trashed stadium in Lithuania. Truly disgraceful and shameful behaviour. >:(
    Cops should be at all matches at all times and treat them as they deserve if they begin their shit.

Anonymous

I think we're forgetting about the potential reverse.  One of the reasons why Eastern Europe has been spared multiculturalism is because most Western Europeans and especially Asians thinks it's a land of "Moron hooligans" and "Neo-Nazi" – who'll stomp on them.

Ironically, despite the constant knife crimes in South London, Western Europe is 'safer' than Eastern Europe – in the minds of these people.  ::)  As the expression goes, preception is more important than reality.

If this all goes too smoothly – I predict a rise of international students and foreign speculators – good for the Oligarchs who'ld see increased tax revenue but not good for ordinary people.
    Especially with the rapes / assaults that will come from foreign students, it would be a matter of time until the Poles and Ukrainians have a Bulgarian-styled riot.

Anonymous

Kanadets,
    True, however a display of nationalist and "no vagrants wanted" does not have to be violent. Strapping on the boots, hoisting the banner and marching without causing bullshit, just might be enough for "perception." Also, attending the games like this and behaving civilized will work on the perception of people WITHIN Poland and Ukraine.

"We are not trying to streamline nationalists, but trying to attract those who are not currently nationalist." That's a paraphrase of Herr Goebbels. This was one of his motivating ideas as the NSDAP was growing and needed support.

Anonymous

This video is on topic! Just wait until the end! ;)
    Polish-Ukrainian Brotherhood

Anonymous

LOL! Great video find, Husarz!

BTW Kanadets, I agree with what you say about Poland and other Slavic countries being less attractive to non-white parasites in part thanks to such hooligans, but problem is that this hooligans also terrorise people from other cities and vandalise property.

One of my good friends was attacked on tram full of hooligans because she came from Katowice and some were from Sosnowiec, and there was some match between them. She got pepper spray in her face also when cops stormed that tram, because that was only way to get this hooligan idiots to stop fighting each other and injuring innocent people on tram. It really is not joke wiht them sometimes.

So yeah, there's two sides to every arguement. ;)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • ca$hbunni
  • Tujev
  • Jan Pat II
  • kony97
  • Oliver (TW BLOCK)
  • slovborg