• This topic has 13 voices and 228 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 229 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Certanly we do not, since in 7 previous pages, I still did not see any argument for your statments. Well, you could read what Julian apostate wrot about that matter. It exists in Serbian translation. (About socila care and charity of Christians)
    Also, you could read letters of Emperor Traian to Plinius Younger. There is no guilt done from Christains, but anyway they should be killed if they are persistant in Christianity.
    About cyclical concept of History, read anything.

What makes you think I can read?  ;D Or think. Or be all-knowing as you are. But beware, my theologian friend, for pride is a mortal sin, as you should know. And prideful you are…  ;)

Humor aside: I read more than enough of your literature. Did you read any of mine? Bet not.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    … and christianity punishes all that cannot attain perfection. At least it says so, for nobody came from the dead to tell us anything about that.

Christianity, seen objectively, is nothing more than despotism.

As usual you are wrong. Christianity asks repentance and admiting of sinns, nothing else.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Knightood is social class, not religious institution. Anyway protecting of weak was in spirit of Roman equites or Sassanid catapractes?

You did not understand a word I said.

I'm done with you.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    What makes you think I can read?  ;D Or think. Or be all-knowing as you are. But beware, my theologian friend, for pride is a mortal sin, as you should know. And prideful you are…  ;)

Humor aside: I read more than enough of your literature. Did you read any of mine? Bet not.

We all could see what did you read. You are lacking even basic input about Christianity. Well, I am aware, that not all people have few semesters of philosophy on University, but you could Google a bit who was Julian apostate. Roman emperor who rejected Christianity and embraced heathenism.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    As usual you are wrong. Christianity asks repentance and admiting of sinns, nothing else.

;D Good for you. Saving your ass through repentance. Nice back door they installed there, I must admit, but hypocritical nevertheless.

Your beliefs say that being untrue to them is ok, as long as you repent. LOL

My beliefs teach me to be myself. I win.

Anonymous

Hehe quite a debat while is was lawn mowing. Hhh hh h h h hh. ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    We all could see what did you read. You are lacking even basic input about Christianity. Well, I am aware, that not all people have few semesters of philosophy on University, but you could Google a bit who was Julian apostate. Roman emperor who rejected Christianity and embraced heathenism.

But you also know I am dumber than you, so why do you ask for things you know I can never do or achieve?  ;D

Well, I am also aware that not all people have a few semesters on rethorics and logic, but hell… nobody's perfect. LOL

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Hehe quite a debat while is was lawn mowing. Hhh hh h h h hh. ;D

Nah. Don't bother reading.

Anonymous

this is senseless…
    some people blaming some abstract "christianity" (the person who blames is usually clueless about it) for everything they dont like, while – thanks to christianity – they can freely sit at their PC and continue doing it. currently its fashionable anyway.

its impossible to have a discussion with them – they will find anything, any pseudoargument so they may continue healing their complexes… this isnt discussion, this is pure trollfest  :D

i like those parts about warrior culture and "strength and honor" values. they sound so cool when one sits at pc in safety, nobody trying to chop off his head, lots of food in kitchen or we can always buy some in shop. we are warrriorzzz grrr  :-*

christianity is so terribly forced on us all… but one dares to say he is christian, in public – then watch the mockery and attacks
    christianity is responsible for all this evil… but isnt that just rant of an unthankful, spoiled child?
    people say they want freedom of religion (we have it)… but they mean freedom from religion (a specific one, guess which)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    But you also know I am dumber than you, so why do you ask for things you know I can never do or achieve?  ;D

Ad homminem? Do you really need it. Btw last time I checked this thread you were done with me?
    Now seriously, you could achive it quite easily, but you dont wihsh so. It is easier to troll on internet forum, than do some research yourself.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    this is senseless…
    some people blaming some abstract "christianity" (the person who blames is usually clueless about it) for everything they dont like, while – thanks to christianity – they can freely sit at their PC and continue doing it. currently its fashionable anyway.

its impossible to have a discussion with them – they will find anything, any pseudoargument so they may continue healing their complexes… this isnt discussion, this is pure trollfest  :D

i like those parts about warrior culture and "strength and honor" values. they sound so cool when one sits at pc in safety, nobody trying to chop off his head, lots of food in kitchen or we can always buy some in shop. we are warrriorzzz grrr  :-*

christianity is so terribly forced on us all… but one dares to say he is christian, in public – then watch the mockery and attacks
    christianity is responsible for all this evil… but isnt that just rant of an unthankful, spoiled child?
    people say they want freedom of religion (we have it)… but they mean freedom from religion (a specific one, guess which)

Absolutely sensless.

True about freedom also: all PC owners with an internet connection are free to spread the ignorance all over the world. Great christian invention, this PC and internet. Love it.  ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    My beliefs teach me to be myself. I win.
    Quote:
    It is easier to troll on internet forum, than do some research yourself.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Ad homminem? Do you really need it. Btw last time I checked this thread you were done with me?
    Now seriously, you could achive it quite easily, but you dont wihsh so. It is easier to troll on internet forum, than do some research yourself.

Done trying to bring arguments in this discussion with you, for it is pointless. Now I'm just having some fun, on a saturday evening. But not for long, for I must attend to a pagan ceremony later on. You know: stuff christians burn in hell for even thinking about them.  ;)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    It is easier to troll on internet forum, than do some research yourself.

It is easier to call somebody a troll, than to have a civlized discussion, with arguments and politeness. (By the way: I never called you anything.) But I don't mind.

Let us be judged by our deeds. And you lose again.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Done trying to bring arguments in this discussion with you, for it is pointless. Now I'm just having some fun, on a saturday evening. But not for long, for I must attend to a pagan ceremony later on. You know: stuff christians burn in hell for even thinking about them.  ;)

I hope at least this farewall is sincere. Have nice time trolling outside PC space.

Of course you did not call me names, you were just ironising me:

Quote:

Well, I am also aware that not all people have a few semesters on rethorics and logic, but hell… nobody's perfect. LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 229 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

6 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Drizzt
  • Petko (the pet store)
  • LCaine
  • ▽eurus▽
  • Shnickstara89
  • ☭Lil Commie☭