• This topic has 13 voices and 228 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 229 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I hope at least this farewall is sincere. Have nice time trolling outside PC space.

Thank the gods this is not your PC space.  ;D

I have nothing more to say to you.

Anonymous

If we don't divide by nation, we divide by religion, if we don't divide by religion, we divide by ideology, if we don't divide by ideology, we divide by theism. One thing this forum makes obvious, is that Slavs as it seems will never achieve mutual tolerance, thus making us prone to all sorts of manipulations.

Divide et impera

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Of course you did not call me names, you were just ironising me:

I am civilized enough, my friend.

Done.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    If we don't divide by nation, we divide by religion, if we don't divide by religion, we divide by ideology, if we don't divide by ideology, we divide by theism. One thing this forum makes obvious, is that Slavs as it seems will never achieve mutual tolerance, thus making us prone to all sorts of manipulations.

Divide et impera

We were ONE, before christians came. Not only the slavs. Think about that.

I am for european unity. Christians are not, for their teachings are non-european, so they were never designed to bring european unity, but to enslave. For what purpose? Go to the roots of christianity and all the answers will lay before you.

Anonymous
    Quote:

thats why they fought each other
    revival of romanticism in 21th century?

btw didnt you write you are done?

Anonymous
    Quote:

No we weren't. We were hundreds of Slavic tribes talking even more dialects, having a myriad of deities, being violently inclined to one another. This is a historical fact, everything else is whishful fantasy. A romantic image of what wasn't true.

Some were united by foreigners, others united to oppose imminent threats. We never united because of mutual friendship and understanding of each other.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Divide et impera

I dont know about you but i have friends of many religions or atheists and ideologies. Hell i even have communist friends and you know i am not supporting that. :D

Quote:

From linguistic point of view yeah definetly. From political point of view. Definetly not. :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    thats why they fought each other
    revival of romanticism in 21th century?

Greeks had different words for intra-greek warfare and warfare against non-greeks and I'll let you find them. Maybe we should make the same difference.

Done with him only. But surely others can follow.

Anonymous
    Quote:

This not started because ideology or religion, it started because sombody felt urge to express his dislike for Christianity, when beards and priests were mentioned. Lets call things by real name.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    No we weren't. We were hundreds of Slavic tribes talking even more dialects, having a myriad of deities, being violently inclined to one another. This is a historical fact, everything else is whishful fantasy. A romantic image of what wasn't true.

Some were united by foreigners, others united to oppose imminent threats. We never united because of mutual friendship and understanding to one another.

I meant culturally, for it is the only union of any value.

Anonymous
    Quote:

He did third time in row ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    From linguistic point of view yeah definetly. From political point of view. Definetly not. :)

Culturally. Politics follows, sometimes very slowly, cultural development.

Anonymous

I have to say that I agree with Cvetinov. His arguments are firm and reasonable.

Christianity defined Europe and customs related to Christianity are still part of ethnic characteristics of all European peoples.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Christianity defined Europe and customs related to Christianity are still part of ethnic characteristics of all European peoples.

As you plainly can see, this is not the same for all europeans.

Quantity over quality, that's what it all is. If the tyranny of the few is bad, that doesn't make the tyranny of the masses any better. None favour minorities. Can be seen even here.

Communism and capitalism in one: christianity.

(By the way: Bosnia is not a country and bosnian is not an ethnicity, even if generally accepted as such. You should know that.)

Anonymous

I meant all European ethnic groups not individuals. ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 229 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Australian Santa
  • Родни Никотин ☭
  • Piachu
  • kony97
  • Fia
  • Woodju