• This topic has 18 voices and 44 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do you believe in it, and do you think it can survive in future? Do you believe that i was made in good intentions to lower the nationalism in Europe and stop the endless wars but in end it shifted to become an devourer of European nations and their identity?

Anonymous

After that the EU don't recognized Stalin crimes the same status of Holocaust, I can only hope that collapses. I think the EU is guided by the wire Jews and its only goal is destroy, weak and divide the European nations. Today the European Union demands that we become more tolerant, more open to other peoples and especially emphasizes how "we are" bad. In my opinion the EU should fall on itself. Then the various nations should strengthen the spirit of belonging to being Indo-Europeans and finally retry to construct another Union between European peoples.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    After that the EU don't recognized Stalin crimes the same status of Holocaust, I can only hope that collapses. I think the EU is guided by the wire Jews and its only goal is destroy, weak and divide the European nations. Today the European Union demands that we become more tolerant, more open to other peoples and especially emphasizes how "we are" bad. In my opinion the EU should fall on itself. Then the various nations should strengthen the spirit of belonging to being Indo-Europeans and finally retry to construct another Union between European peoples.

Yeah, i think it was made in-goodwill after the ww2 to stop the wars and bloodshed among European countries after two world wars filled with nationalism which on end did massacre one fair part of Europeans…but unfortunately somewhere between 1960 and now something happened in the politics of European union and it's just going down the drain from it's first point of being European savior to the point where it has becomed an prison for Europeans…

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Do you believe in it, and do you think it can survive in future? Do you believe that i was made in good intentions to lower the nationalism in Europe and stop the endless wars but in end it shifted to become an devourer of European nations and their identity?

1.No
    2.No
    3.No
    4.No

EU is judeomasonic creation with evil intentions.

Our only solution and salvation is new Nationalist Europe with strong Slavic alliance with Russia.

Anonymous

To hell with it.  >:(

Anonymous

Slavic revolution the only solution.  ;)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Slavic revolution the only solution.  ;)

I like that sound of that, but what would that actually mean?

Anonymous

Well that would consider leaving EU and forming some sort of Slavic alliance and later who knows maybe war with west…   
    But Jews are too smart to let us unite  :(

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Well that would consider leaving EU and forming some sort of Slavic alliance and later who knows maybe war with west…     

Hmm Slavic alliance, i think that would be a hard cookie to achieve.

I mean, for few reasons which are: Some Slavic countries are in mutual conflict, some Slavic countries have good relations with some non-Slavic countries like Poland with Hungary, Croats with Germans, Slovenia with Austria and other few examples so i doubt these countries would abandon their friendship with those countries in sake of some un-tested questionable Alliance. Thought it would be interesting to see something such as that wouldn't it?

Anonymous
    Quote:

Quote:
    But Jews are too smart to let us unite  :(

Hmm Slavic alliance, i think that would be a hard cookie to achieve.

I mean, for few reasons which are: Some Slavic countries are in mutual conflict, some Slavic countries have good relations with some non-Slavic countries like Poland with Hungary, Croats with Germans, Slovenia with Austria and other few examples so i doubt these countries would abandon their friendship with those countries in sake of some un-tested questionable Alliance. Thought it would be interesting to see something such as that wouldn't it?

I think we can overcome difficulties. Unfortunately, we live in a world of selfishness, materialism and consumerism. This certainly leads us to have different concerns. We are suspicious of others, even us white, this leads us to anticipate an event not yet happened. As an example, State A has always had wars with the state B. Both are in danger. In a medieval society perhaps their mistakes put aside, because there was a sense of honor, and today no one would do. Why? Because it is expected that the state B can deceive us while having a pact of honor. In medieval society, perhaps you would suspect the same, but I think the thing was not very likely. The sense of honor was strong. So I think in our society is hard to do something, even among their own kind. But fortunately we arenot all equal.

ps. just to say who is at the European parliament… http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simone_Veil look at her origins. That says all. Ex president of UE… That not surprise me that they have not given the same "status" of the Holocaust to the crimes of Stalinism.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Quote:

I mean, for few reasons which are: Some Slavic countries are in mutual conflict, some Slavic countries have good relations with some non-Slavic countries like Poland with Hungary, Croats with Germans, Slovenia with Austria and other few examples so i doubt these countries would abandon their friendship with those countries in sake of some un-tested questionable Alliance. T

Why would they have to abandon their friendship with those countries ?

Anonymous
    Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I mean, for few reasons which are: Some Slavic countries are in mutual conflict, some Slavic countries have good relations with some non-Slavic countries like Poland with Hungary, Croats with Germans, Slovenia with Austria and other few examples so i doubt these countries would abandon their friendship with those countries in sake of some un-tested questionable Alliance. T

I think that they should not abandon a friendship, of course, if they have negative friendship we should take note and draw the necessary consequences. To win, every Slavic state can keep his friendships with the West. Just does not go against our goals. To say, if a Slavic state A has a relationship with a Western State B and the latter it has a friendship with an enemy State C, then we must accept the consequences. Or with us or against us, right?

Anonymous
    Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I think that they should not abandon a friendship, of course, if they have negative friendship we should take note and draw the necessary consequences. To win, every Slavic state can keep his friendships with the West. Just does not go against our goals. To say, if a Slavic state A has a relationship with a Western State B and the latter it has a friendship with an enemy State C, then we must accept the consequences. Or with us or against us, right?

I agree. And when I mentioned war with the west I said maybe so it is maybe a possibility in future but its certainly better if we all stay in good relations at least in the beginning.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    EU is judeomasonic creation with evil intentions.

You mean the same Jews that couldn't even make their own country, but Americans had to make one for them? Those are the Jews that are holding Europe? I don't understand why people think Jews are so powerful. And never have I seen a single piece of paper or any phisical evidence that proves that. People only speak about how everything fits in perfectly theoretically, and just don't seem to care about the lack of evidence.
    Besides, why would they want to hold Europe? Would you like to hold Middle East? I know I wouldn't.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    (1)Do you believe in it, and (2)do you think it can survive in future? (3)Do you believe that i was made in good intentions to lower the nationalism in Europe and stop the endless wars but in end it shifted to become an devourer of European nations and their identity?

[IMG]http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff470/Obrens/eusrce.jpg” />
    1. Yes
    2. Probably
    3. It's primary purpose was never to lower nationalism, it was made for economical purposes – you know, free trade and stuff. Also it never became a devourer of European nations and their identity.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.