• This topic has 10 voices and 30 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Firstly, I know there are already a few threads about neanderthals opened by Pentaz but since this is a brand new research I decided to open a new thread. As always, moderators are to move/merge/delete this thread as they see it fit.

You are 99,7% Neanderthal (Neandertal)

A. Civilization.

To start this ambitious investigation in the clearest terms possible, we must consider a brief overview of what we already know. We therefore begin with the beginnings of civilization as the history books tell us.

They say it starts in Europe in – 1700, Crete, with writing. This is the beginning of an important piece of the history of evolution: the European antiquity. Its end point will be in – 476 (fall of the Roman Empire).
    All this is what they say. It is unclear where this civilization comes from, as if it was a large gap between prehistory and antiquity.

There are some older things. It is said that European civilization began with the writing in Crete. But before that there was Egypt, Ancient Egypt, which debuted in -3150. These dates are important. They are important not so much to understand the history of the world, but to understand the official thinking. So it starts in -3150? And before that?

Before there was Mesopotamia. In -3400 writing is invented. Mesopotamia is not Europe, and we learn therefore, that it is not European history. Everything works so geographically. Egypt is not Europe. Mesopotamia is not Europe. Even if the cultural and linear links are obvious.

So here we are in -3400. However, in Mesopotamia, the human being has been known since prehistoric times, and in -7000 are observed early domestication and obvious signs of life in village. So we are officially in -7000, in the beginning of modern civilization. This is the first part, which starts around the beginning of the Bronze Age.

B. Before civilization.

Before the Bronze Age, there was the Stone Age. The Stone Age, for most people who went to school, that means human beings who are dirty and dressed in animal skins.
    We see them hunting in harsh conditions, using their spears with stone. We will try to forget the Ape man.
    All this, for most people is a very, very far away world.
    Oh, there were many caves and their paintings, and sculptures, and all artistic thrust that we are willing to assume, and that tie them more or less in our arrogant civilization.

We are talking about the more or less European period that connects approximately -40 000 to -7000. This will be the second part, which according to the official theory, one that tells the story of Homo sapiens, the human from Africa, who travels to Europe, the empire of Homo neanderthalensis, who be more or less eradicated, (probably by Homo sapiens, who will take place in Europe, and gradually settled there, they say).
    This Homo sapiens, became in forty thousand years, from black to white and brown hair to blond hair, we are told, because of climate adaptation. At that time were born in his head artistic passions that do not interest him before.
    Suddenly, he eradicates Neanderthal and many animal species, he changes color of skin and hair, he invented the gods, he becomes an artist, and creates the foundation for a settled civilization. What an achievement!

When we we think of the mythological elements, they are like the other side of the mirror. They too come from “before civilization”, this dark world. While history tells us of the dates without facts, or more or less false facts; mythology, myths, and other bibles, tell us the facts – although romanticized and / or misunderstood – without dates, and mixed. We must, therefore, pick up the pieces.

We will discuss elements of mythological, biblical, and the myth of Atlantis, which we know from Plato, but which is actually related to many myths, for example vedic India, where “the white island” is called Atala. It is surprising to see how everything, absolutely everything that was said, done, and thought is connected to a single thing, one single fact.

C. The modern human.

Today, everything is explained by the theory of evolution. The mysterious world of “before civilization” is obscure because it was inhabited by less enlightened beings, they say. And if it was not all that simple? The goal is not to praise the pure creationism, the world is not binary, and without either trying to be too diplomatic, we should probably recognize that the truth is actually in the middle . Evolution, there is. But what evolution? Suddenly (to approx. 40 000 years), the so-called “human being” began to think, to create. Why?

We will see why modern man has lost his way between metaphysical instinct and his (often) inability to understand the metaphysics, and why he became domesticated himself (or became “civilized”…).

We will also see why autism, and other modern “problems” appear as symptoms of domestication, which is rejected by the wild instincts.

And we will seek a way out of this dark and unchanging labyrinth…

More on http://www.atala.fr

It's staggering that blonde hair and blue/gray eyes come in fact from our Neanderthal ancestors, together with high creativity, physical prowess and high IQ
    All in all I find it an interesting theory, also I can understand why it's so unpopular since it disproves that we are all descendants of Africans.

Anonymous

According to Kanadets i look like one. So why a hell not. ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    According to Kanadets i look like one. So why a hell not. ;D

Well you make it sound like a bad thing  :D

If the above neanderthal info is true, then that would pretty much make of you a Slovenian alpha-male [email protected]$$  ;D

Anonymous

Neanderthals were known for being very intelligent compared to others so we should be proud of this.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Well you make it sound like a bad thing  :D

If the above neanderthal info is true, then that would pretty much make of you a Slovenian alpha-male [email protected]$$  ;D

Nahh dont worry i didnt take Kanadets statement as offensive. ;)

Anonymous

As I got it correctly, all this theory is generally based not on the genetic researches, but assumptions, historical speculations and other metaphysical arguments, french people definitely have a passion for monkeys.

While it may be, mixing with Neanderthals may give unusual effects, Papuans of Solomon Islands have some light haired population:

[img width=700 height=393]http://i49.tinypic.com/nzeet3.jpg” />

Anonymous
    Quote:
    As I got it correctly, all this theory is generally based not on the genetic researches, but assumptions, historical speculations and other metaphysical arguments, french people definitely have a passion for monkeys.

While it may be, mixing with Neanderthals may give unusual effects, Papuans of Solomon Islands have some light haired population:

Well, they mainly debunked previous marxist genetic researches, for example the Planck institute that studied only the Vindija (Croatia) neanderthal bones. The Croatian "neanderthal" was in fact a hybrid of Yoruban (sapiens) and neanderthalis.

Regardless of what you think of the French, you got to give them credit. I don't know why you are mentioning monkeys because this theory clearly says that we Europeans are not the same as Africans.

As for papuans –
    "The characteristic of the Papuan people to linger deserves to dwell on it. For those who have had the opportunity to see Melanesian peoples, we must know that, despite a very dark skin, children at least, are often blond, must of course take into account the Australian sunshine, which is considerable, and probably brighter color, but they are nevertheless very blond. Which, if you allow me this digression, is in total contradiction with the evolutionary theories that claim that the blond hair appeared in response to a lack of sunshine causing vitamin D deficiency, since Australia is one of place in the world where sunlight is strongest, causing a record number of skin cancer among European immigrants. ?the Papuan population does seem to possess gene pool from Neanderthal."

Anonymous

Isn't this the site of Varg Vikernes' wife?  ;) Sure it is. Started the same thread, but closed it after I saw there already is one.

Anyway, all must understand that the scientific discoveries are new and, as always, new things scare people. So, boys and girls, give it some time to reach you, before you decide to cast stones.

And above all: read everything, before judging anything.

Thumbs up!  ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Well, they mainly debunked previous marxist genetic researches, for example the Planck institute that studied only the Vindija (Croatia) neanderthal bones. The Croatian "neanderthal" was in fact a hybrid of Yoruban (sapiens) and neanderthalis.

Regardless of what you think of the French, you got to give them credit. I don't know why you are mentioning monkeys because this theory clearly says that we Europeans are not the same as Africans.

Well it's hard to say that this theory denies the marxist theories. If I'm correct Neanderthals were even closer to apes than africans. For example, this image from Wikipedia:

4 – Bone of Neanderthal, 6 – Bone of modern human

As you see their bone has monkey's features. Surely Neanderthals were close relatives of Homo sapiens, had advanced technologies in comparision with other apes, they could mix with humans, but statements about their very high intellect level sounds as an exaggeration.

It's a weird trend in science to speak about the mixed origin of Whites. According to this theory africans could be called "more humans than usual humans". If the modern civilisation was created in result of interspecific mixing than there's nothing wrong in marriages with africans.

IMHO both theories (traditional and about neanderthal origin) don't contradict to traditional marxism, finally neanderthals came from Africa as well as blacks.  I would prefer to be created or come to Earth with aliens :D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Well it's hard to say that this theory denies the marxist theories. If I'm correct Neanderthals were even closer to apes than africans. For example, this image from Wikipedia:

4 – Bone of Neanderthal, 6 – Bone of modern human

As you see their bone has monkey's features. Surely Neanderthals were close relatives of Homo sapiens, had advanced technologies in comparision with other apes, they could mix with humans, but statements about their very high intellect level sounds as an exaggeration.

It's a weird trend in science to speak about the mixed origin of Whites. According to this theory africans could be called "more humans than usual humans". If the modern civilisation was created in result of interspecific mixing than there's nothing wrong in marriages with africans.

IMHO both theories (traditional and about neanderthal origin) don't contradict to traditional marxism, finally neanderthals came from Africa as well as blacks.  I would prefer to be created or come to Earth with aliens :D

Maybe this can help:

http://www.atala.fr/?p=248#english

http://www.atala.fr/?p=317

http://www.atala.fr/#english

It is a known practice among archeologists to destroy findings which do not support their initial theories, since… ever. So…

Anonymous

It seems, grobovnik had some subjective reasons to spread the theory about monkey origin…

Anonymous

Meh that's Vargs wife's video…Marie Cachet.
    I don't know where did she/they found these high percentages for genetic neanderthal/European similarities and i would like to see any link to some firm sources for her "info" in this video.
    While i do agree that there were numerous mixing that happened between Homo-Sapiens and Neanderthals in period of 40000-25000 BC and numerous excavations of half-breeds found in central Europe but i don't agree that we Europeans are 80% Neanderthal and only few % Homo-Sapiense, i'd say it's other way around.

Does Varg really think he's a Neanderthal now? haven't been reading his stuff in a while now.

Anonymous
    Quote:

[img width=700 height=393]http://i49.tinypic.com/nzeet3.jpg” />

Yeah, blondism and in general pigment wise things are adaptations for sure…or in other words mutations that suddenly occurred and because people liked it by genetic selection they have spread. For example in Europe in some tribal society if there was a female child that was born with blond hair due to mutation and being the only one in the tribe as such she would for sure have been "reserved" for the chieftain or tribe leader to make his offspring possibly in great numbers and that's one example how things as blondism could have spread through Europe.

That's called genetic selection, similar to this your example for isolates of Papuans of Solomon Islands. Tribal leader sees a exotic new-looking female, a Papuan girl with mutation of blond hair, he reserves her and has 20+ offspring, and in turn they spread more and after few years on this small island in an isolated village all the sudden many are blond.

What puzzles me more is, what makes blond hair mutation to be triggered. It obviously isn't harsh winter weather or long-night days because Eskimos would all be extremely blond by now and as well Papuans would never be blond since they live in a sunny warm climate. Obviously blondism mutation is triggered by something that we did not discovered yet.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Meh that's Vargs wife's video…Marie Cachet.
    I don't know where did she/they found these high percentages for genetic neanderthal/European similarities and i would like to see any link to some firm sources for her "info" in this video.
    While i do agree that there were numerous mixing that happened between Homo-Sapiens and Neanderthals in period of 40000-25000 BC and numerous excavations of half-breeds found in central Europe but i don't agree that we Europeans are 80% Neanderthal and only few % Homo-Sapiense, i'd say it's other way around.

Does Varg really think he's a Neanderthal now? haven't been reading his stuff in a while now.

Wtf Varg's wife? But isn't this Marie a French? Anyway… wouldn't have posted it if I knew it had anything to do with Varg. Not that I have anything against the man, it's just… he's a little too controversial (what with the killing and the alleged arsons).

Anyway I think you got confused. She does not claim we have 99% of pure Neanderthal genes, but we share the same genes with him just as much as we are 97% chimps and 50% bananas.
    The percentage of pure Neanderthalensis genes is much lower, namely 5% in Europeans.

I agree however that this theory will need get backed by some more substantial proof rather than metaphysical arguments.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    That's called genetic selection, similar to this your example for isolates of Papuans of Solomon Islands. Tribal leader sees a exotic new-looking female, a Papuan girl with mutation of blond hair, he reserves her and has 20+ offspring, and in turn they spread more and after few years on this small island in an isolated village all the sudden many are blond.

Something similar happened with native Siberian tribes during the Russian conquest with the difference that the white genes had Russian origin. In the result some tribes looked bit more light pigmented than usual asians. But I wonder how recessive blonde genes became widespread in ancient society, even with the genetic selection they could be replaced by dominant blacks.

What puzzles me more is, what makes blond hair mutation to be triggered. It obviously isn't harsh winter weather or long-night days because Eskimos would all be extremely blond by now and as well Papuans would never be blond since they live in a sunny warm climate. Obviously blondism mutation is triggered by something that we did not discovered yet.

As well as albinism isn't connected with climate, they exist in africa and latin america. Maybe like modern african albinos first whites could be victims of canibalism and discrimination from aborigines. Small closed communities of victims of black racism escaped from africa and evoluted to modern people :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Drizzt
  • Kratos
  • Piachu
  • Родни Никотин ☭
  • 'las
  • Lyutenitsa