• This topic has 2 voices and 1 reply.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Eventide: Slavic Fable is a charming little casual point-and-click Hidden Object adventure game, with pleasant music and at times delightful graphics. Though the story is quite thin, it still manages to provide some character and a distinct Slavic fairy tale flair. Slavic symbols are found throughout the game. Mostly pre-teens and your grandmother :D will derive the highest enjoyment from this game. I found it a fun diversion. I think this is the first time I’ve seen a game with a Slavic mythology theme in English.

Game description from the website of game developer Artifexmundi. http://www.artifexmundi.com/page/eventide/#
    Eventide: Slavic Fable is an exciting adventure game inspired by Slavic mythology. Set in a contemporary heritage park where mythical Slavic creatures co-exist with humans, the adventure begins when the protagonist, a famous botanist, receives an alarming invitation from her grandmother, the parks curator.

The protagonist is tasked with saving an endangered plant, but this turns out to be the least of her concerns. Her Grandma is kidnapped by the mysterious Boruta, who is plotting to conquer and destroy the world using the parks ancient magic.

The protagonist must seek alliance with the creatures living in the park, in order to defeat the villain, save her Grandma, and prevent worldwide calamity. Will she be able to stop Boruta and his evil forces?

Official trailer for game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c12WUu2QbYU

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

Not bad, however it looks pretty plain :) nothing beats Witcher 3 :D

Anonymous

Perun, it is interesting to note that both the Witcher series and Artifex Mundi are Polish in origin. Artifex Mundi is a Polish game development company headquartered in Zabrze, with another office located in Katowice, Poland.

Artifex Mundi has had great success with these Hidden Object type games.  For career opportunities with Artifex Mundi contact [email protected]. ;)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

8 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Bjelas
  • m1tric
  • Симеон
  • Australian Santa
  • Lyutenitsa™
  • MaRk0V