• This topic has 7 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Anonymous

It's like the guy has Tourette's syndrome except the only thing he ever says is sorry. I didn't even know we had something to apologize for until reading the article. I thought Serbs and Macedonians were homies :-X

Anonymous
    Quote:

For what he meant to apologize?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    For what he meant to apologize?

Apparently he's apologizing about Serbian gandearmerie being present in Macedonia at some point in time. He's also apologizing for not apologizing sooner ;D I swear, this guy…

Anonymous

This guy is idiot

Anonymous

This is appreciated, but it was all almost forgotten during the Yugoslav brotherhood & unity. So, yeah, it's okay.

Anonymous

He will apologize for global warming one day…

Anonymous

Serbian gendarmerie was present as a result of the constant attack on prominent Serbian civilians of that time (nobleman, intellectuals, women and children)  all around F***M, that was done by the terrorist organisation VMPO (in English called IMRO), originating from Bulgaria. Bulgarians have been recruiting F***mian idiots, to terrorize the local Serbian population, and to exterminate them from Macedonia, as a goal to create a great Bulgarian state.

VMPO, together with the Croatian ustaša movement planned and executed our King Aleksandar I Karađorđević in Marseille, in 1934.

In fact F***Mand F***mians should be ashamed, and they're the ones who'd need to apology for their stupidity, and not our state.

"The IMRO describes itself as a conservative and patriotic party based on modern nationalism. Its defines it as a "pan-Bulgarian national movement" aiming at "spiritual unity of the Bulgarian nation". It is known also as a nationalist party which opposes to minority rights, as a pro-Greater Bulgaria oriented and anti-Macedonist."

That's what of today's F***mian nationalist are proud of.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Serbian gendarmerie was present as a result of the constant attack on prominent Serbian civilians of that time (nobleman, intellectuals, women and children)  all around F***M, that was done by the terrorist organisation VMPO (in English called IMRO), originating from Bulgaria. Bulgarians have been recruiting F***mian idiots, to terrorize the local Serbian population, and to exterminate them from Macedonia, as a goal to create a great Bulgarian state.

VMPO, together with the Croatian ustaša movement planned and executed our King Aleksandar I Karađorđević in Marseille, in 1934.

In fact F***Mand F***mians should be ashamed, and they're the ones who'd need to apology for their stupidity, and not our state.

"The IMRO describes itself as a conservative and patriotic party based on modern nationalism. Its defines it as a "pan-Bulgarian national movement" aiming at "spiritual unity of the Bulgarian nation". It is known also as a nationalist party which opposes to minority rights, as a pro-Greater Bulgaria oriented and anti-Macedonist."

That's what of today's F***mian nationalist are proud of.

Actually VMRO fought for the liberation and independence of Macedonia. Sure, some in the movement saw a later unity with Bulgaria as a goal, but primary aim was autonomy/independence for the whole of Macedonia – Vardar, Egej and Pirin.

As for the Serbian gendarmarie, they behaved like beasts. My grandmother's brother was beaten to death by one in front of his family for possessing a fire-arm. And yes, he was in VMRO, which I am immensely proud of. With the coming of the Bulgarian and German armies, these beasts were beaten back, and those Serbian settlers returned home. Tito went a step further and prevented them from coming back after the war…..

Anonymous

I got the point. There were cases when Macedonians served in auxiliary gendarmerie chasing  Albanian bands as far as Elbasan. My grand grand father frequently served as such since he was protecting his village and made some money like many others from Debrca.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.