• This topic has 76 voices and 268 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 270 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I got blue eyes with central heterochromia(somewhat golden iris ring around my pupil)

Anonymous

I have light eyes. They are considered as blue eyes.

Anonymous
    Quote:

They seem  quite grayish.

Everyone in my family has light eyes – either blue or gray. My eye colour:

I describe my eyes as colourless.

Anonymous
    Quote:

That greyish/blue is quite common among Slavs and Balts also.
    Most western-Europeans of Germanic descent will have those sea-blue eyes, while most Eastern Europeans have this ice-cold greyish-blue eyes.

Anonymous

Oh, that is very nice Katja!. I don't have any eye pics in good lighting… at least not anymore from a computer crash :(

They were also blue-grey up until teen years, then they changed to green… It's like a greenish gray in unnatural lighting, or just lighter emerald/salad green in sunlight.

or as one guy who took me out on a date described it, lol: "You eyes are like a beautiful emerald green(in the like ), but they looked sea green when you were stand in the shade. Ether way they are very beautiful, I love eyes. You can tell so much about a person by their eyes."

I agree, I think eyes can say a lot…

I just called them "hazel" all those years, lol.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    So now you know the second one – me  ;D  You wanted to know what are my eyes like  :)  Wilko, you are such an expert, are these eyes amber?  ;D  (snapped in a normal light at home)

"Amber.  Dictionary Definition:  A brownish yellow.  True amber eyes are very rare in humans, and look exotically wolf-like.  I picture amber eyes to be a clear, luminous warm gold color.  Other ways to describe the same thing include golden brown eyes, honey-brown eyes, and tawny brown eyes.  All of these terms describe essentially the same color, but can have some slightly different connotations.  Golden sounds rich and beautiful, honey sounds sweet and sexy, and tawny has a pleasing sound. "

Jééj, I've got honey in my eyes  :D

you have really nice eyes too

Anonymous
    Quote:
    They seem  quite grayish.

Everyone in my family has light eyes – either blue or gray. My eye colour:

I describe my eyes as colourless.

Most of our family members also have eyes of this colour which we call it grey. Blue eyes are more of a sea blue. There is also a dark blue colour.

Blue

Dark blue

Anonymous

@katja, I also have annoying problem with light eyelashes… top roots are bleach blonde, and bottom lashes blonde to the tips.. fixable on the bottom with mascara, but wearing making up, on the top lash I have that goofy blonde streak across, lol. Same problem with eyebrows, the roots are white-blonde, and because of it look "lower" on my face than they really are, ( they are actually very thick, high, and pretty arched) lol, but people don't know, and I never bother to color them in, maybe one day I will, I just can't imagine hair color on your eyebrows all the time being great for your face skin… when I was a kid, I went through all the phases of brow colors from white, to strawberry blonde to what finally ended up as now…

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Most of our family members also have eyes of this colour which we call it grey. Blue eyes are more of a sea blue. There is also a dark blue colour.

Blue

Dark blue

I have one cousin who has navy blue eyes, it looks almost unreal or fake. she is half hungarian and half romanian. her brother and sister have normal blue eyes.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Beautiful eyes, but I think, they are grey not blue. because you can just compare with my colour and sea the little differense.
    Mine is blue :

And this is not photoshop just the sun.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Very beautiful eyes you have Katja .  ;)
    Even that i love dark green eyes

Anonymous

My eyes are something like this. It's hard to tell… Btw, it's not me on the pic ;)

And my favourite Moravian song (eyes are included):

Nedaleko od Trenčína, bývá mladá Kateřina.
    Černé oči má, to musí byt má milá, …

Are dark brown eyes common in Moravia? I wasn't paying atention while being there… ;D Are they?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    They were also blue-grey up until teen years, then they changed to green… It's like a greenish gray in unnatural lighting, or just lighter emerald/salad green in sunlight.

I had the same too. My eyes were much lighter when I was younger but they started getting darker after my 7th year of age or sometime and now it looks like that.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    @katja, I also have annoying problem with light eyelashes… top roots are bleach blonde, and bottom lashes blonde to the tips.. fixable on the bottom with mascara, but wearing making up, on the top lash I have that goofy blonde streak across, lol. Same problem with eyebrows, the roots are white-blonde, and because of it look "lower" on my face than they really are, ( they are actually very thick, high, and pretty arched) lol, but people don't know, and I never bother to color them in, maybe one day I will, I just can't imagine hair color on your eyebrows all the time being great for your face skin… when I was a kid, I went through all the phases of brow colors from white, to strawberry blonde to what finally ended up as now…

Urgh, I know lol Wearing mascara on your light eyelashes kinda makes your eyes stand out and it looks beautiful. Honestly, I don't like to see people having light eyes and eyelashes. It looks so double- bright and that doesn't go over. Thus people I've seen look unsympathetic and ugly to me (but only the ones I've met, I do not generalize them! hehe). If a brunette person dyes his hair blonde, then he also should do this to his eyebrows or just let it be Lol I find this fugly looking otherwise.
    You can form your eyebrows any time, if they are too thick and arched for you. Oh yeah, and my advice to everyone for the selection of hair color, NEVER EVER dye your dark hair blonde while you have pale skin. Just like I said before (eyes and eyelashes). It could look butt ugly when your hair color matches with your skind color :-X I mean, you want your face to be stand out :)

Anonymous
    Quote:

Do we want to exchange our eyes? xD Omg, they are gorgeous just as the sea in a place in Montenegro I was this year :*

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 270 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Drizzt
  • LCaine
  • Shnickstara89
  • Petko (the pet store)
  • ☭Lil Commie☭