• This topic has 3 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

In this post you can share  your favourite vehicle from  your own country or other slavic countrie (no mather if  it's old or  new)
    You can  post something like:motorcycles,cars,buses,trucks and other.
    Here is my choice:
    My favourite truck
    GAZ-66  a.k.a  Шишига  in Russia  a.k.a  Виетнамка  in Bulgaria    witch means  vietnamese girl.
    And here is something from Bulgaria
    Madara truck  licensed copy  of Skoda  . These trucks were made  in Shumen .

Anonymous
    Quote:
    In this post you can share  your favourite vehicle from  your own country or other slavic countrie (no mather if  it's old or  new)
    You can  post something like:motorcycles,cars,buses,trucks and other.
    Here is my choice:
    My favourite truck
    GAZ-66  a.k.a  Шишига  in Russia  a.k.a  Виетнамка  in Bulgaria    witch means  vietnamese girl.
    And here is something from Bulgaria
    Madara truck  licensed copy  of Skoda  . These trucks were made  in Shumen .

Sorry for the Lada i can't delete it somehow. :)

Anonymous

Obvious winner :D

Anonymous
    Quote:

Obvious winner :D

A famous accident happened in my home state, Michigan, involving a Yugo. On September 22, 1989, Leslie Ann Pluhar died when her 1987 Yugo plunged over the 36-inch-high (91 cm) railing of the Mackinaw Bridge, which connects the Lower and Upper Peninsulas of Michigan . A combination of high winds and excessive speed was initially blamed. Later investigation showed the driver had stopped her car over the open steel grating on the bridge's span. A gust of wind through the grating blew her vehicle off the bridge. After that, sales of the Yugo, especially in Michigan, dropped significantly in the USA.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.