• This topic has 6 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Fantastic Russian Pseudo Art by Vsevolod Ivanov

Famous Russian artist Vsevolod Ivanov has presents us how the Ancient Rus community looked like as h…

Read the full story here

Anonymous

it is very beautifull, just one thing, he draws every person blond.. but slavs had brown hair…

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

@jenmajl he says just blond, you say just brown, i say probably a healthy mix of blond, brown and black just as any other European nation ;)

Anonymous

Reals Slavics peoples are blonds and dolichocephalics, my dears. It’s so crazy to think the contrary. Or, maybe, you’re just mongoloids guys – What can I do for you, exactly ?!

Anonymous

This is such a wonderful page. These pictures beautiful. I love it. Thank you.

Anonymous

Here is just a few of his works. There are a lot more.

Actualy slavic people had only blond (many variations from light blond to dark blond) hair and light eyes. If you see dark hair or black eyes it means that that person has a foreign blood in him, that’s all.

As a Russian I can tell only for Russians but even now, I can clearly see “that” typical hair colour that we traditionally call “rus” around 70 % of people I see in the crowd every day as I take subway to go to work.  Especially it can be seen in men as they dont dye their hair up as most of women do. 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.