• This topic has 10 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I'am interested is there a Finns on this forum and what is general oppinion of them ?

Anonymous

We do not have any Finns here. I like them.

Anonymous

I like them, too. Yesterday Finns celebrated their Independence Day :)

Anonymous

Finno-Ugrics are the Slavs' equivalent of Celts.  The language may be different, love them or hate them (Hungarian territorial claims on Slavs) but otherwise our histories and genetics are largely interwined.

National Independence Day Parade (Finland)

Finland is an excellent model for both Finno-Ugric and Slavic peoples.  Finland is developed, a democracy and its' demographics are 98% Finnish and 1% Russian (Finland is not disappearing unlike the Germanic and Germanic-Nordic countries).

That was not always the case.  Finland was largely a poor backwater of the Swedish and Russian Empire.  Even during the 1920s, the Finnish Republic was arguably poorer than Czechoslovakia and Poland. 
    Unlike the rest of the Slavs and Balts, the Finns were able to remain independent during the Second World War and were able to build an economy free of Imperial / Soviet influence.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Finland is an excellent model for both Finno-Ugric and Slavic peoples.  Finland is developed, a democracy and its' demographics are 98% Finnish and 1% Russian (Finland is not disappearing unlike the Germanic and Germanic-Nordic countries).

Finland is a good model, but it should be noted that Finland developed before the immigration craze. They had time to grow, prosper and stabilize, in addition to passing laws that allow them to keep this stability. My great fear is that the second Poland become economically prosperous, the EU will demand that it take on immigrants so that it upholds the EU standard of "human rights" and other bullshit. As Western EU stagnates, the French will stay in France and the Brits in Britain and the Germans in Germany (their own nations), but the immigrants who have already left their nations and are just looking to nestle into a good host, will jump over. Like fleas from a corpse to a new warm body. Passing legislation now to keep demographic stability will be much harder. But I hope that it is done and that good nationalist groups campaign for it. It is an issue that must be preempted and not "solved" when it finally comes up.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Quote:

Finland is a good model, but it should be noted that Finland developed before the immigration craze. They had time to grow, prosper and stabilize, in addition to passing laws that allow them to keep this stability. My great fear is that the second Poland become economically prosperous, the EU will demand that it take on immigrants so that it upholds the EU standard of "human rights" and other bullshit. As Western EU stagnates, the French will stay in France and the Brits in Britain and the Germans in Germany (their own nations), but the immigrants who have already left their nations and are just looking to nestle into a good host, will jump over. Like fleas from a corpse to a new warm body. Passing legislation now to keep demographic stability will be much harder. But I hope that it is done and that good nationalist groups campaign for it. It is an issue that must be preempted and not "solved" when it finally comes up.

With English rhetoric, I don't see how Poland could have a chance.  British have opened the floodgates and largely on the reasoning that Britain is diverse because of "Anglo-Saxons, Jutes, Normans and Romans" (100% Europeans) – even though half those people were technical invaders – and use this as rhetoric to legitimize the opening of the flood gates to Africa and Asia.

Poland on the other hand, not counting the Germans / Scottish / Rus, had people like Jews, Armenians and Tatars.  :-

Finland's case – their past experience with diversity was forced on them through the Russian / Swedish Empire.  Furthermore, most Finns are raised to believe that their Grandfathers fought the Soviets so Finland could remain Finnish (and free of things like Soviet corruption).  In a bizarre twist in England, the English are raised to believe that they fought the Germans to put an end to bigotry, eugenics, et al (no mention of the alliance systems and hypocritically the British are still racist towards other Europeans, especially Slavs).

Anonymous

I have personally very positive view of Finland and Finnish people. They have much in common with Slavs historically, culturally and even genetically. Same goes for Hungarians. Not mentioning Polish-Hungarian friendship/brotherhood, I have same opinion of them as Finns.

In fact, other than Albanians, I have positive view of all European nations (some less than others), but view Finns/Estonians and Hungarians is very positive with me.

Anonymous

Of course I love Finns, they gave us Beherit. ;D

Beherit – Sadomatic Rites

Anonymous

Anonymous

Finno-Ugrics are the Slavs' equivalent of Celts.

What exactly do you mean?

Slavic and Celtic languages are Indo-european and have common origin. Finnish and Hungarian on the other side are Ugro-finnic languages.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Finno-Ugrics are the Slavs' equivalent of Celts.

What exactly do you mean?

Slavic and Celtic languages are Indo-european and have common origin. Finnish and Hungarian on the other side are Ugro-finnic languages.

Huns have NOTHING to do with Finns… It was the Austrian Empire who create the Hun-Finn family history… But Huns are not relative to Finns, rather than ancient Huns, Mongols, and maybe Japanase…

Well. In my eyes Finns are somewhat interesting people, who have a mostly independent country.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • привет
  • Fia
  • Tujev
  • CivilixXXX
  • kony97
  • Jan Pat II