• This topic has 9 voices and 26 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #412403

    Anonymous

    I'm still distracted by the girl in the fire fighter's outfit

    #412404

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    I'm still distracted by the girl in the fire fighter's outfit

    Sadly, the're non such when you get to the party. :( But there're many many others.  :D

    #412405

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Sadly, the're non such when you get to the party. :( But there're many many others.  :D

    Omg you don't have wommen on parties? 😮 This is bad! ;D

    #412406

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Omg you don't have wommen on parties? 😮 This is bad! ;D

    A's nepismen?!  ::) ;D Celo preber! ;D I said the're non in those suits but therefor plenty of others! Get it now?  :)

    #412407

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    A's nepismen?!  ::) ;D Celo preber! ;D I said the're non in those suits but therefor plenty of others! Get it now?  :)

    We have women in fireman suits. :D

    #412408

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Sadly, the're non such when you get to the party. :( But there're many many others.  :D

    All over the world men are the same,  put a beautiful young girl in an advertisement and we will support anything

    #412409

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    We have women in fireman suits. :D

    Lucky bast*rds!  ;D ;D ;D

    #412410

    Anonymous

    We also have, especially on competitions.  ;D
    But these volunteer firefighters are mostly teenagers. In past there was a lot of such competitions, but it faded away .. sadly  :'(
    Few photos from female version  ;D
    [img width=700 height=525]http://www.jesenske.sk/wp-content/gallery/sutaz-dpo/dobrov_hasici_07.jpg” />
    [img width=700 height=525]http://www.jesenske.sk/wp-content/gallery/sutaz-dpo/dobrov_hasici_06.jpg” />
    [img width=700 height=525]http://www.jesenske.sk/wp-content/gallery/sutaz-dpo/dobrov_hasici_04.jpg” />
    image

    #412411

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    We also have, especially on competitions.  ;D
    But these volunteer firefighters are mostly teenagers. In past there was a lot of such competitions, but it faded away .. sadly  :'(
    Few photos from female version  ;D
    [img width=700 height=525]http://www.jesenske.sk/wp-content/gallery/sutaz-dpo/dobrov_hasici_07.jpg” />
    [img width=700 height=525]http://www.jesenske.sk/wp-content/gallery/sutaz-dpo/dobrov_hasici_06.jpg” />
    [img width=700 height=525]http://www.jesenske.sk/wp-content/gallery/sutaz-dpo/dobrov_hasici_04.jpg” />
    image

    Czech this

    http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/ivysilani/10127577373-pozarni-sport/312297370010057/

    #412412

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    We also have, especially on competitions.  ;D
    But these volunteer firefighters are mostly teenagers. In past there was a lot of such competitions, but it faded away .. sadly  :'(

    Yep we have those too. Altho here it was always usually more bout teenage competitors but its taken quite serious. :D

    #412413

    Anonymous

    Yep, a bottle of Vodka for surpassing personal times and limits before every tournament.  ;D

    #412414

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Yep, a bottle of Vodka for surpassing personal times and limits before every tournament.  ;D

    LOL yeah. Firefighting clubs are linked with alcoholic activities. Some do say they (firefighters) actually put out thirst not fire. ;D

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

7 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Nefario
  • ☭Lil Commie☭
  • ▽eurus▽
  • Drizzt
  • LCaine
  • Petko (the pet store)