• This topic has 9 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

[size=12pt]Five Polish soldiers killed by Afghanistan bomb[/size]

A roadside bomb has killed five Polish soldiers in a Nato convoy in eastern Afghanistan,
    Poland's heaviest single loss of life since the mission began.

Polish media said the soldiers were a few miles from their base in Ghazni province
    when the bomb exploded.

Three soldiers died at the scene. Another two were said to have died of their wounds
    at a military hospital.

Poland has 2,500 troops in Afghanistan who are responsible for handling security in Ghazni.

The soldiers were part of a provincial reconstruction team, according to Polish reports,
    who were in an all-terrain M-ATV vehicle.

A witness in the Rawza area of Ghazni told AFP news agency that their vehicle had been
    completely destroyed.

The soldiers had been part of a convoy of around 30 vehicles which was heading to the
    opening of a mausoleum, described by Polish media as one of the projects the reconstruction
    team had funded.

The Taliban said it carried out the attack.

In the nine years that Polish forces have taken part in the Nato-led mission in Afghanistan,
    36 have been killed. But Wednesday's attack was the bloodiest they have suffered since their
    arrival in March 2002.

Polish troops, in common with other Nato forces, are scheduled to leave Afghanistan by the
    end of 2014.

Although Nato did not reveal their nationality, it confirmed that "five International Security
    Assistance Force service members died following an improvised explosive device attack in
    eastern Afghanistan".

So far this year, 532 people serving with the Nato-led forces have died.

Original Article

Anonymous

Here in Canada we get news like this all the time. People killed in war is bad but people being killed in a war as pointless as this is just horrible.
    I bet you 1 year after NATO leaves Afghanistan it is going to go back to being ruled by the Taliban and Hamid Karzai will be removed.
    Either way Afghanistan is not my country so I really do not care.

Anonymous

Those soldiers are foreign occupiers. As much as I regret that they are Polish citizens, nonetheless they are the "bad" ones in this story. Poland is not in Asia.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Those soldiers are foreign occupiers. As much as I regret that they are Polish citizens, nonetheless they are the "bad" ones in this story. Poland is not in Asia.

Hate to say that, as the dead ones are my brothers… But you are right… Polish Soldiers nothing to search for in Asia, just death… They found it…

Anonymous
    Quote:

Quote:

Hate to say that, as the dead ones are my brothers… But you are right… Polish Soldiers nothing to search for in Asia, just death… They found it…

Yeah, it's sad, but the Polish troops stationed there are an occupying force. On the plus since, the Polish Army was able to test some new equipment. The KTO Rosomak armored vehicle has proven to be very good.

Still, in the end though, it's mainly bullshit that results from proxy wars.

Anonymous
    Quote:

I couldn't agree with you more. Polish political whoredom of recent times is just as annoying as stubborness/hard-headedness of times of nobility. When will our authorities finally learning moderation? Hopefully in my time.

I shit on Afghanistan and really wish Poland would stop blindly following NWO policy, since it has brought us nothing good. Even George Dubbyah Bush is known for whole "You forgot Poland" gaffe. ::) Yet we're STILL there!

Anonymous

These soldiers wanted to be heroes, but never realized that killing sheep farmers in a foreign continent would never make them heroes in the eyes of honest people… they got that what wannabe heroes deserve.

Live a simple humble honest hardworking conscious respectful harmonious honorable life and you'll be my hero.
    I'm sorry to their families and friends, to an extent.

Anyone who fights for the sake of heroism must be crazy… even most animals know when to and when not to fight… I don't see Polar bears going to Africa picking fights with Lions now, nor ever.

Anonymous

Exactly, Wislav.

Those boys were buried today and in news they said that more Polish soldiers have died in Iraq and Afghanistan alone than in all foreign military maneuvers by Polish army from 1955-2006. Beyond ridiculous!!!!! This guys left wives, children, unpaid mortgages/loans and friends/other family behind for fucking nothing! To die in some 10th world muslim shithole! No heroes for me at all. Fools, at best. Dying for Poland? That would be whole other thing altogether, but this is no different than trying some extreme sport and having fatal accident.

Anonymous

wilkolaku,
    1. I armia polska musi gdzieś trenować
    2. Czy mala armia polska jakieś manewry waleczne miedzy 1955 – 2006-tym?
    3. Źolnierze ida do Afganistanu źeby dostać pieniadze, w przypadku śmierci dostawa rodzina kompenzacje, czy nie tak jest?

Anonymous

So tragic to hear it. God bless their soul.  :-

Anonymous

They died for the same people that will enslave their families now.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    wilkolaku,
    1. I armia polska musi gdzieś trenować

Pewnie, a czemu na przykład nie we własnej ojczyźnie, kraj który przysięgły bronić i dla którego chociaż warto byłoby umrzeć? Polska jest wystarczająco wielka na ćwiczenia wojskowe, na chuj nam Afganistan?

2. Czy mala armia polska jakieś manewry waleczne miedzy 1955 – 2006-tym?

Jako siły pokojowe? Na całym świecie, chociażby na Bałkanach w latach dziewięćdziesiątych.

3. Źolnierze ida do Afganistanu źeby dostać pieniadze, w przypadku śmierci dostawa rodzina kompenzacje, czy nie tak jest?

Coś tam dostają, ale bądźmy szczerzy, jakie pieniądze/odprawy zastąpią ojca, czy męża, czy syna, a szczególnie, ze nie oddali swoje życie własnemu kraju, tylko pierdolonym NWO w jakiejś pustyni w Azji?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    1. Pewnie, a czemu na przykład nie we własnej ojczyźnie, kraj który przysięgły bronić i dla którego chociaż warto byłoby umrzeć? Polska jest wystarczająco wielka na ćwiczenia wojskowe, na chuj nam Afganistan?

2. Jako siły pokojowe? Na całym świecie, chociażby na Bałkanach w latach dziewięćdziesiątych.

1. W Polsce nie jest wojna :)

2. Jako sily waleczne

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

11 User(s) Online Join Server
  • GOGA
  • slovborg
  • Tujev
  • Fia
  • Jan Pat II
  • Oliver (TW BLOCK)