• This topic has 23 voices and 66 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Quote:
    i dont want to see their toilets
    ours is clean. i mostly piss outside at trees anyway :)

And how are you doing it sitting or standing ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    This discussion is not about how you men feel while pissing – we really don't care, but it's about prohibition of normal and private thing as urination while standing up is.

Yeah our rights are being taken by those nazi feminist before our very eyes! We need right a right to piss while standing. It is one of the basic human rights. It should be part of UNESCO code.

Anonymous

Wow, this is insane. Total equality between the sexes is impossible, because *get ready for the big surprise* — MEN and WOMEN are NOT THE SAME! Different bodies, different mindsets, different needs, different tastes, etc… That's what defines the most basic activity of the human race! Two genders that must cooperate, not attempt to be the same as the other.

Major fail, Swedish Lefties, major freaking fail.

Anonymous

Well the modern science tries to prove that racial difference is something like optical illusion.
    I guess the next step is to prove the absolute similarity between bodies of different genders.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Well the modern science tries to prove that racial difference is something like optical illusion.
    I guess the next step is to prove the absolute similarity between bodies of different genders.

Haha I'd like to know how they want to explain to kids that certain parts of male and female body are actually completely same.  ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:

Typical leftist braindeads, trying to impose their egalitarian marxism on everyone and everything while completely disregarding human nature.

What's next, they'll deny the laws of gravity because it conflicts with their marxist agenda?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Haha I'd like to know how they want to explain to kids that certain parts of male and female body are actually completely same.  ;D

If there's no difference between mother and father, then what kind of explanation you want? ;D

Quote:
    Typical leftist braindeads, trying to impose their egalitarian marxism on everyone and everything while completely disregarding human nature.

What's next, they'll deny the laws of gravity since it conflicts with their marxist agenda?

Well the gravity is one of the rare things which don't contradict to tolerance yet. The morality contradicted:

Anonymous

With all repuslsivness to comunism, I must admit that even Stalin would send last three persons on corresponding place ;D Nazi-Libertanism is sickest ideology ever.

[img height=320]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e1/John_Martin_-_Sodom_and_Gomorrah.jpg” />

Anonymous

In polish we have a tongue twister – i cóż że ze Szwecji (so what it's from Sweeden) – couldn't it be a nice european response to their customs? :)
    By the way, they started with toleration changes in 1944, it means that we have few more years to get used to what may come

Anonymous

Another Scandinavian trend has been seen in religion. There are voices predicting that religion of the future will be developed by women. The background says that women take charge of theology – in Finland 70% of students are women (56% of the whole population of women students in Finland). Same in Denmark (2/3 of theology students are women).
    An the sexists see the reason of the tendency in: 

Anonymous

Where are our basic human rights!? Need UN resolution to stop this massacre!

Anonymous
    Quote:
    … I can relate to early days feminists demanding women’s suffrage (voting rights), equal pay, maternal leave, sexual harrasment at work legislation etc. Lobbying to forbid men peeing the way they like is so divorced from the reality.  ::)

Feminism cannot preserve culture. By its very nature, it is a culture destroyer. That is its mission and purpose. This a a great source of conflict for Europeans. As Kudesnik says, "  I can relate to early days feminists demanding women’s suffrage (voting rights), equal pay, maternal leave, sexual harrasment at work legislation etc…" It seems reasonable to support certain "improvements." Women probably wanted some improvements, and sympathetic men agreed. But it is always a progression. There is never one thing that "feminists" want, and then stop. It is always the progression to the next.

This will make me sound like a demented reactionary (honestly, I'm not  ;D), but this thread has caused me to ask myself this fundamental question, for what purpose is women's voting? Women have a different biological agenda. When men compete for women's votes to get elected, it changes what men do. And that is in addition to the women themselves getting elected. In some ways there is an underlying female sentiment to many of the problems of the West. The whole idea of "open borders" and "one human family" and "save and feed all the babies of the world" are very female ideas. But what is the end result of their implementation?

All of Slavic history and culture derives from a sexist world. It could never have been otherwise. Men were men and women were women. They were in essential harmony and necessity of each other. I believe they loved each other. Men fought and died to defend their wives and children. The wives needed and wanted men such as that. There were times of suffering. Yes, there was much skullduggery and aggression. We are human after all. But we are primates, not ants. Do we support the evolution of world governments such that we all live and work as ants, identical creatures living in straight-jackets to never disturb the peace so that productivity is never interruptied?

All this from urinating in Sweden? Have I stayed up to late with too much coffee?? LOL!

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Congrats Sweden  ;D

I like that when he's standing he has the cap on backwards and when he's sitting it changes. He lost his coolness?  :p

Anonymous

lol omg.

Well… I would never tell a dude what to do … but one thing was this, when I said I was tired of cleaning piss in a very tiny bathroom, (surrounded by walls all around the rim) a domestic partner of mine, agreed he would clean the toilet… well needless to say within a few weeks, he decided to sit to piss on his own.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Gender Equality. There are always two sides of the medal. :)

[table]
    [tr]
    [td][img height=300]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BrGccnMFwkk/TL69J7c87WI/AAAAAAAABA8/G7KnHo3sKg4/s1600/stand2pee.gif” />[/td]
    [td][img height=300]http://www.weblogsinc.com/common/images/1647655897718522.JPG?0.3885843645935094″ />[/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]

[table]
    [tr]
    [td][img height=267]http://captainhambone.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451c40b69e2011570ab5cd3970b-800wi” />[/td]
    [td][img height=267]http://captainhambone.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451c40b69e2011570ab5cf9970b-800wi” />[/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]

What is GoGirl?

Oh gosh, seeing this, reminded me: Have you ever seen some discusting public bathrooms where you are forced to go … no sane woman would sit on these toilets, so we have to squat and hover. What sweden is doing with these men … There are places in america that are demanding something similar for women in certain bathrooms- they are not allowed to squat or hover over the toilet (because it can get pee on the floor or on the toilet) so some are trying to push this on women too.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • LCaine
  • Petko (the pet store)
  • Drizzt
  • ☭Lil Commie☭
  • Shnickstara89