• This topic has 9 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

Tables crushed down, because of traffic and some database tables messed up and brought the whole system down (possibly it might have been a hacker attempt as well). So we basically lost all users that joined from 4th November (this month). We'll try to get profiles of these guys back in function (or they'll have to rejoin if they want to start posting immediately and we'd set the post count that they had previously and their reputation number).

Sorry for inconvenience, but we're back! :) Slawa

Anonymous

Good to hear Perun!

Anonymous

Good to have Slavorum back :)

Anonymous

Yeah, good to have it back, though about 200 of my posts are also gone. How are everyone else's?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Yeah, good to have it back, though about 200 of my posts are also gone. How are everyone else's?

Mine are gone, too.

Anonymous

So are mine.  The chat is gone as well  ;D  Hopefully a new and improved version of chat ( bigger viewing area and/or re-sizable ) will appear soon!  ;)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    The chat is gone as well  ;D  Hopefully a new and improved version of chat ( bigger viewing area and/or re-sizable ) will appear soon!  ;)

YES! Prelja and Svätoslava won't be Lonewolf-less and Husarz-less for long! ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:

Quote:
    The chat is gone as well  ;D  Hopefully a new and improved version of chat ( bigger viewing area and/or re-sizable ) will appear soon!  ;)

YES! Prelja and Svätoslava won't be Lonewolf-less and Husarz-less for long! ;D

LOL  Man you've made my day LOL

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

*Chat will be online and working tomorrow.

* You haven't lost any posts, only your profiles show the number of posts you had on beginning of this month due to reset that has been made. If you guys know how much exactly posts you had i can adjust the post number to the one you had, just send me over the pm. No worries thought, all written content is here still!

Anonymous

Thank you Perun, we love you  ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    *Chat will be online and working tomorrow.

* You haven't lost any posts, only your profiles show the number of posts you had on beginning of this month due to reset that has been made. If you guys know how much exactly posts you had i can adjust the post number to the one you had, just send me over the pm. No worries thought, all written content is here still!

That's good news and thanks for all your hard work, I hope it didn't ruin your weekend! Kudos! Perun rules!

Anonymous

Oh god, my old avatar is back… That nightmare is back!!

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Oh god, my old avatar is back… That nightmare is back!!

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

* Slavorum Chat for members is online again (bigger as requested) :)

If any of you has anything as post number or reputation points to be adjusted send a PM to me. (thought they should be now the way they were, fixed)

Anonymous

I also noticed drop in number of posts and rep posts, but good to know tht nothing was lost in this small crash. ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

11 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Nefario
  • Oliver (TW BLOCK)
  • 'las
  • Glockamole
  • slovborg
  • Tujev