Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 584 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Anonymous

Bunny Boiler Pt 1

Australian Comedy, hot girl hts on a guy (who has a GF) and guy is made uncomfortable.  In this clip the guy actual ditches his cheap Asian girlfriend (this reinforces the behaviour that most WM / AF pairs happen because WM can't attract WF), but in most other clips the guys remain loyal to their girl.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Toliko mojih svakodnevnih izraza oko raje je korišteno u videu :) ;D

Anonymous

Is it just me or this guy looks too much as Kanadets 😮

World's Best Bartender :)

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

What Niko said was always a mystery but I'm sure it is not very polite.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    What Niko said was always a mystery but I'm sure it is not very polite.

It is hard to translate because of the special nature of Serbo-croatian but it means something like this; mothers p****. In any case in this game he says it in very weird accent since it sounds more east Slavic than south Slavic. At least in my opinion. :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    It is hard to translate because of the special nature of Serbo-croatian but it means something like this; mothers p****. In any case in this game he says it in very weird accent since it sounds more east Slavic than south Slavic. At least in my opinion. :)

Doubt most Americans could tell the difference anyway. Most American kids still think Niko is Russian lol.

Anonymous
    Quote:

That phrase is one of most vulgar curses. Literary translated it is: "Go to mother's [beep]"

Anonymous
    Quote:

Doubt most Americans could tell the difference anyway. Most American kids still think Niko is Russian lol.

I think it's because they gave him a Russian accent. To Americans, all Eastern Europeans have Russian accents.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I think it's because they gave him a Russian accent. To Americans, all Eastern Europeans have Russian accents.

It is to slow for Russian (usualy Russians speak lot faster than Serbs), but he speaker is obviously Russian because he pronounced Russian hard ы.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    It is to slow for Russian (usualy Russians speak lot faster than Serbs), but he speaker is obviously Russian because he pronounced Russian hard ы.

Yeah, I caught onto that. The guy that does his voice is an American, and Americans speak slowly (when doing a Russian accent).

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 584 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • ☭Lil Commie☭
  • Shnickstara89
  • LCaine
  • Drizzt
  • Petko (the pet store)