• This topic has 29 voices and 67 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #344960

    Anonymous

    Slava ewerybody!<br />I was thinking about some kind of ”Great Slavic country” or some sort of Unity of Slavic countries or something like that.I just wanna know how you are interested or familiar whit that.

    #408059

    Anonymous

    How interested or familiar with that are we, you should find your answer by wandering through forum a little bit more intense ;)

    #408060

    Anonymous

    I think it's kinda nice idea. All pan-Slavinists gathered in one place could organise a village or commune :)

    #408061

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    How interested or familiar with that are we, you should find your answer by wandering through forum a little bit more intense ;)

    Yeah,i know – my bad  :) But still,i wanna hear it for 1st had if u know what i mean ;)

    #408062

    Anonymous

    Can we initiate possibility for visiting Slavic countries without passports for all Slavs ? xD

    #408063

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Can we initiate possibility for visiting Slavic countries without passports for all Slavs ? xD

    That's a great idea.That would be the 1st step of new great slavic country called Slavia,Slovania or something like that  :)

    #408064

    Anonymous

    Great Slavic country? No way. I absolutely dissagree. That passports idea sounds nice though.

    #408065

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    I think it's kinda nice idea. All pan-Slavinists gathered in one place could organise a village or commune :)

    That would be pretty cool.But i was talking about one big country

    #408066

    Anonymous

    The only way to do that is to buy some bigger private island, call it Slavia and make it available only for Slavs to live there and tourists to visit it xD

    #408067

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    The only way to do that is to buy some bigger private island, call it Slavia and make it available only for Slavs to live there and tourists to visit it xD

    Yeah,but you need money for that xD But it would be totally worth it.

    #408068

    Anonymous

    No need for these visas anymore.  They hurt trade and travel as well as cultural exchanges

    #408069

    Anonymous

    I fully support your idea. The Slavs must be united in one country.

    #408070

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    I fully support your idea. The Slavs must be united in one country.

    Don't worry, soon we'll have all Slavic countries united under one government – World government. We'll even get non-Slavs as extra

    #408071

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Don't worry, soon we'll have all Slavic countries united under one government – World government. We'll even get non-Slavs as extra

    When I said the Slavs must be united in one country. I meant as in Slavic Union not NWO

    #408072

    Anonymous

    Greater cooperation, yes.  But I don't see one giant country viable or desirable.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

4 User(s) Online Join Server
  • 'las
  • Fia
  • Tujev
  • kony97