• This topic has 29 voices and 67 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Slava ewerybody!<br />I was thinking about some kind of ”Great Slavic country” or some sort of Unity of Slavic countries or something like that.I just wanna know how you are interested or familiar whit that.

Anonymous

How interested or familiar with that are we, you should find your answer by wandering through forum a little bit more intense ;)

Anonymous

I think it's kinda nice idea. All pan-Slavinists gathered in one place could organise a village or commune :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    How interested or familiar with that are we, you should find your answer by wandering through forum a little bit more intense ;)

Yeah,i know – my bad  :) But still,i wanna hear it for 1st had if u know what i mean ;)

Anonymous

Can we initiate possibility for visiting Slavic countries without passports for all Slavs ? xD

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Can we initiate possibility for visiting Slavic countries without passports for all Slavs ? xD

That's a great idea.That would be the 1st step of new great slavic country called Slavia,Slovania or something like that  :)

Anonymous

Great Slavic country? No way. I absolutely dissagree. That passports idea sounds nice though.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I think it's kinda nice idea. All pan-Slavinists gathered in one place could organise a village or commune :)

That would be pretty cool.But i was talking about one big country

Anonymous

The only way to do that is to buy some bigger private island, call it Slavia and make it available only for Slavs to live there and tourists to visit it xD

Anonymous
    Quote:
    The only way to do that is to buy some bigger private island, call it Slavia and make it available only for Slavs to live there and tourists to visit it xD

Yeah,but you need money for that xD But it would be totally worth it.

Anonymous

No need for these visas anymore.  They hurt trade and travel as well as cultural exchanges

Anonymous

I fully support your idea. The Slavs must be united in one country.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I fully support your idea. The Slavs must be united in one country.

Don't worry, soon we'll have all Slavic countries united under one government – World government. We'll even get non-Slavs as extra

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Don't worry, soon we'll have all Slavic countries united under one government – World government. We'll even get non-Slavs as extra

When I said the Slavs must be united in one country. I meant as in Slavic Union not NWO

Anonymous

Greater cooperation, yes.  But I don't see one giant country viable or desirable.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

4 User(s) Online Join Server
  • 'las
  • Fia
  • Tujev
  • kony97