• This topic has 4 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

How much of this can you believe? I came across some websites where they say that Hashim Thachi, the Kosovo so-called (lol) prime minister's grandfather was a Serbian Orthodox priest by the name of Radoslav Danilovic.

He converted to islam and changed his name. There is various evidence of this conversion such as a letter from the Turkish mufti in Skopje that the priest from Srbica (a village in Kosovo) has converted. The original manuscript is preserved in the historical archives in Ankara, Turkey.

Another document dating from 1898 is from the monastery of Sokolica and proves Thaci's links with Jusuf Thachi. It is kept in the library of the Hilandar Monastery in Greece. In it has a list of priests and parishes. Radoslav Danilovic is listed as one of the best and most zealous priests.

I doubt that his grandfather was Serbian. He was probably a gypsy. I don't care what his background is but this man deserves a life prison sentence.

Anonymous

Why did you start this thread if you didn't care about his ancestry? I doubt this is true, but if it were I don't think it would or should make much of a difference. Having a blood relation to someone doesn't tell much about you.

Anonymous

So…ol' Hashim is a crypto-Serb xD

Anonymous
    Quote:
    … I came across some websites where they say …
    … There is various evidence of this conversion such as …
    … The original manuscript is preserved in the historical archives in Ankara, Turkey…
    … It is kept in the library of the Hilandar Monastery in Greece. In it has a list of priests and parishes…

Ok, I know this is internet forum but should somebody explain to Tikva what is real source, what is difference between "sci-fi" and "sci".

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.