• This topic has 23 voices and 44 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

It seems to be current rage on various Anglo forums to be hating towards Bulgarians because of "Dog Spinning"

https://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch%3Fv%3DKEjvfnzYOZI

Apparently the actions of one village is enough for Anglos to condemn all Slavs.  Meanwhile, many British and Redneck towns in America can have all sorts of crimes and scandals and yet it doesn't lead to condemnation.

Anonymous

Before this site I disliked Anglos, now I realise that they are true demons :D Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    It seems to be current rage on various Anglo forums to be hating towards Bulgarians because of "Dog Spinning"

https://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch%3Fv%3DKEjvfnzYOZI

Apparently the actions of one village is enough for Anglos to condemn all Slavs.  Meanwhile, many British and Redneck towns in America can have all sorts of crimes and scandals and yet it doesn't lead to condemnation.

Honestly I didn't saw the condemnation of all Slavs here. I only saw some retarded people abusing animal. If you were referring to comments below the video again I only read them condemning those few who participated in this act of inhumanity

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Honestly I didn't saw the condemnation of all Slavs here. I only saw some retarded people abusing animal. If you were referring to comments below the video again I only read them condemning those few who participated in this act of inhumanity

Hey, they're only spinning dogs since they made it illegal to spin people. :)
    Humanity can kiss my arse.

P.S
    On an unrelated note that's the closest thing to a real old school pagan ritual you're likely to find  these days in Europe.

Anonymous
    Quote:

What you try to say?

Anonymous
    Quote:

Who is mad enough to spin you when you point the gun at him?  ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    What you try to say?

I'm trying to say I'm not about to let strangers tell me what's good or bad.

Anonymous

It is a very stupid "ritual". It is normal for all intelligent people, no mater their origin, to condemn such an ugly and barbaric action. I am ashamed and so must be all Bulgarians. Also the fact that rituals like this exist in other places in Europe or anywhere else does not make that less barbaric or less inhumane.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I'm trying to say I'm not about to let strangers tell me what's good or bad.

So you don't consider this bad?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    So you don't consider this bad?

The dog wags its tail. If he finds it joyful, who are we to condemn. :)

The neo-pagans should be informed, that authentic pagan-rituals were far more bloody and 'inhumane' than that. A real rodnovjer, would probably sacrifice or eat it after spinning it. :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    The dog wags its tail. If he finds it joyful, who are we to condemn. :)

Hahaha yeah sure he must have had best day of his life. XD Well i think this ritual isn't so terrible but surely quite unnecessary these days when we have veterinary medicine. But still i don't understand how this is supposed to treat rabies. :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Hahaha yeah sure he must have had best day of his life. XD Well i think this ritual isn't so terrible but surely quite unnecessary these days when we have veterinary medicine. But still i don't understand how this is supposed to treat rabies. :)

Sure he had, when does a dog have a rollercoaster ride like that. :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    It is a very stupid "ritual". It is normal for all intelligent people, no mater their origin, to condemn such an ugly and barbaric action. I am ashamed and so must be all Bulgarians. Also the fact that rituals like this exist in other places in Europe or anywhere else does not make that less barbaric or less inhumane.

I agree.The same goes for bullfighting…

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Sure he had, when does a dog have a rollercoaster ride like that. :)

Yeah. They sure look lively when they release them. :D

Anonymous

The act was not something good. Why would you do this and for what purpose? If you like harming animals it shows that the person has some psychological problems. Also I did not see the condemnation of only Anglos. The comments are from around the world.

Even still it is only a few Bulgarians, not the whole nationality.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Nexius
  • Nefario
  • Glockamole
  • kony97
  • some slavic guy...
  • GOGA