• This topic has 11 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do you use herbs when you feel ill, you are hurt or anything? If yes, what herbs do you use, in which way and where do you usually get the herbs.

As for me, I've got two problems now – I'm sick and my face is a little bit sunburnt.

I use blossoms of chamomile by the illness…

…and oak bark by the sunburn.

I boil both of them and then I use them internally and externally. Chamomile has healing effects, but the skin may be dry after it and the oak bark has anti-inflammatory effects. You may be worried about the oak bark's 'wooden' taste.. and yes, it really tastes a little bit 'wooden', but since I love pure herbal teas without any sugar nor other ingredients, I used to like that 'wooden' taste.
    I get the herbs from the pharmacy, but when I have some time I go to the nature and take the herbs from there. There are still people (mainly seniors) who gather herbs in the nature.. unfortunately, from time to time they get lost (some come back, some not).

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Do you use herbs when you feel ill, you are hurt or anything? If yes, what herbs do you use, in which way and where do you usually get the herbs.
    As for me, I've got two problems now – I'm sick and my face is a little bit sunburnt.

Get well soon!
    Most people use yogurt or sour milk for sunburnts.
    I don't use any kind of medicines, since I never get ill. ;)
    While I was kid, coughing and sneezing were cured by garlic and Althaea officinalis (бијели сљез/marshmallow).

Anonymous
    Quote:

Get well soon!
    Most people use yogurt or sour milk for sunburnts.
    I don't use any kind of medicines, since I never get ill. ;)
    While I was kid, coughing and sneezing were cured by garlic and Althaea officinalis (бијели сљез/marshmallow).

Anonymous

Yogurt and sour milk probably work, but on my forehead appeared such tiny flesh wounds.. it happened, 'cause I forgot to apply a barrier cream, therefore the sunburn was quite strong. So I needed something that heals first of all.

Yeah, garlic rules  8)

Anonymous

Yogurt and sour milk probably work, but on my forehead appeared such tiny flesh wounds.. it happened, 'cause I forgot to apply a barrier cream, therefore the sunburn was quite strong. So I needed something that heals first of all.

Yeah, garlic rules  8)

Anonymous

Oops this is not place for me, I have too much faith in modern medicine I guess ;)

Anonymous

Oops this is not place for me, I have too much faith in modern medicine I guess ;)

Anonymous
    Quote:

You will die very young  :D  Or older, but in a big pain  ;D  ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:

You will die very young  :D  Or older, but in a big pain  ;D  ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:

Quote:

You will die very young  :D  Or older, but in a big pain   ;D   ;D

I'll attach my body to life supporters and pain killers so I'll live 150 years muhahahah  :D.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Quote:

I'll attach my body to life supporters and pain killers so I'll live 150 years muhahahah  :D.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

LOL, you wish.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

LOL, you wish.

Anonymous

Oh and why's that ? You brewed some potion on life ?  :D

Anonymous

Oh and why's that ? You brewed some potion on life ?  :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Tujev
  • (o)possum tamer 🐀 (kris)
  • Nefario
  • Nexius
  • kony97