• This topic has 15 voices and 24 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Anyone watched this piece of s***? :D I love how they practically dumbed down the whole mythology onto 10-year old kids mentality with superhero roles and all…

I can't wait that stupid Hollywood gets to ruin our Slavic mythology as well, since there already is a "Perun" Marvell comic  :-
    Perun (new Marvell version):
    In new version according to Marvell perun is a half humanoid half mechwarrior superthing with bunch of random worthless hooks

Perun (old Marvell version):
    In old version it seemed as a flying construction worker with a wooden hammer (wtf???), and check his belt LOL

Anonymous

They probably take Bill Cosby or something for Perun, knowing how much Hollywood is capable of butchering anything Europe. ::)
    I didn't know though that Marvel had made comic about one of our gods. How, maybe Slavorum is spreading without us knowing it. ;)

Anonymous

They probably take Bill Cosby or something for Perun, knowing how much Hollywood is capable of butchering anything Europe. ::)
    I didn't know though that Marvel had made comic about one of our gods. How, maybe Slavorum is spreading without us knowing it. ;)

Anonymous

Here are some other images of Perun, I mean, the superhero  :) :

[img width=396 height=700]http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/24652/459604-p.jpg”/>

He's a member of a team of… villains, I suppose; called the Supreme Soviets. You can see him armed with an ax and a thunderbolt in the back:

Anonymous

Here are some other images of Perun, I mean, the superhero  :) :

[img width=396 height=700]http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/24652/459604-p.jpg”/>

He's a member of a team of… villains, I suppose; called the Supreme Soviets. You can see him armed with an ax and a thunderbolt in the back:

Anonymous

Noo, not our Parom!  >:(  That is awful, it has nothing in common with Perun (except for the name and axe).

Anonymous

Noo, not our Parom!  >:(  That is awful, it has nothing in common with Perun (except for the name and axe).

Anonymous

Why does he have commie symbols on his belt? What a fucking disgrace!

Anonymous

Why does he have commie symbols on his belt? What a fucking disgrace!

Anonymous

The Super Soviets, this is hilarious. I guess the red guy is Captain Sovieticus or Captain Yugoslavicus?  ;D kakve budale

Anonymous

The Super Soviets, this is hilarious. I guess the red guy is Captain Sovieticus or Captain Yugoslavicus?  ;D kakve budale

Anonymous
    Quote:

Captain Sovieticus… Yugoslavicus… lol  :D

Anonymous
    Quote:

Captain Sovieticus… Yugoslavicus… lol  :D

Anonymous
    Quote:

Hahaha… Well, that would be just too obvious…

Here are the members of the Supreme Soviets team:

Crimson Dynamo
    Fantasia
    Perun   –   described as "the Russian storm god"
    Red Guardian   –   a.k.a Captain Yugoslavicus  ;D  ;D
    Sputnik   –   (lol)

P.S.
    I've just read that in one episode of the comic, Perun tries to kidnapp George W. Bush!!!  :D :D :D :D :D

Anonymous
    Quote:

Hahaha… Well, that would be just too obvious…

Here are the members of the Supreme Soviets team:

Crimson Dynamo
    Fantasia
    Perun   –   described as "the Russian storm god"
    Red Guardian   –   a.k.a Captain Yugoslavicus  ;D  ;D
    Sputnik   –   (lol)

P.S.
    I've just read that in one episode of the comic, Perun tries to kidnapp George W. Bush!!!  :D :D :D :D :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Nefario
  • Nexius
  • kony97
  • Tujev
  • (o)possum tamer 🐀 (kris)