• This topic has 11 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

-8 Celsius in NYC.  Brrr!  How about where you are?

Anonymous

about -5 or so right now

Anonymous

yeah around -5 but its too high to be honest, I actually hate summers and temperatures over 20°C
    In past it used to be much lower  :(

Anonymous

I'm fine with hot or cold.  Used to live  in las Vegas as well as the NYC area.  Just have to dress right.  Think the worst is hot and humid though.

Anonymous

-12 in Kremnica right now. But I like cold more that hot as well. Sleeping with open window.

Anonymous

According to my weather service, it's -7 now in Katowice. But I live in a local “cold pole”, when I was going back by car about hour and a half ago, the thermometer in the car showed -10. I don't use an outdoor thermometer, it's quite useless where I live.

It's actually funny, I live in a small valley, and when I am driving a car to a more “cityish” suburb, the thermometer shows: at home – -2°C, when I drive out the valley (max 200m) – 0°C, in my goal – +5 °C. Well, not always, but it happens quite often. Even flowers in garden bloom 1-2 weeks after flowers just out of the valley.

Anonymous

My son has pneumonia and has been stuck in the house all week.  He is bouncing off the ealls

Anonymous

It was a phew degrees below freezing today. It snowed like b**ch! I'm already sich of it, but there's more to come. I'm ok with the cold temperatures, but it doesn't get that extremly cold in Slovenia, except a week or 2 of -20°C every February and I expect such a week this year too. The only good thing then is it does never snow.

Anonymous

We have avoided snow the last two years,  but the three years before that we were buried under feet of it.  I am lucky I have a snow blower .  I also do the sidewalk of the people next door.  They have a lazy 22 year old who makes his dad shovel the snow because he says it's too cold for him.  My mom would have slapped the taste out of my mouth if I ever talked to my dad like that.

Anonymous

Here snow is almost entirely melted unlike Štajerc's area. ;D

Anonymous

We are supposed to get snow tomorrow.  After the hurricane this fall,  an easy winter would be great. 

Anonymous

Minus three degrees Celsius.  Not skinny dipping weather.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Here snow is almost entirely melted unlike Štajerc's area. ;D

Damn Krajnci, why don't you have to bother with bloody snow? Tule ga je kr lep vzorc včiri vrgl, me je po mestu parkrat skor udipal.  ;D But I stood my ground.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Minus three degrees Celsius.  Not skinny dipping weather.

It's cold out west.  Las Vegas and Albuquerque were almost at 0 degrees last week.  You guys are not used to it.  I remember when I lived in Vegas and was able to use the pool in March

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Damn Krajnci, why don't you have to bother with bloody snow? Tule ga je kr lep vzorc včiri vrgl, me je po mestu parkrat skor udipal.  ;D But I stood my ground.

Pr ns ga je za vzorc za vidt. ;D Ma jest bi dela raj mev sneh! :P HATER! ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.