• This topic has 6 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

Just so i know if i need to optimize or not. How fast is Slavorum loading to you?

Anonymous

Very fast, for me. :)

Anonymous

The speed of loading is probably average compared to other forums for me. I don't complain.

Anonymous

It's alright. Not slow, not quick, just okay.

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

Yes, of course it will matter in geographical sense of your proximity to the servers which are located in central Europe, and users connection speed and quality. But generally what is important is that it loads normally and within a decent time frame, like below 5 seconds or something and there's not larger issues.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Yes, of course it will matter in geographical sense of your proximity to the servers which are located in central Europe, and users connection speed and quality. But generally what is important is that it loads normally and within a decent time frame, like below 5 seconds or something and there's not larger issues.

Most of the time it loads fine, but on some occasions it takes between 10-30 seconds to load. I think that problem is on my side though.

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka
    Quote:
    Most of the time it loads fine, but on some occasions it takes between 10-30 seconds to load. I think that problem is on my side though.

It could be a browser based mistake, similar things happen on facebook when it just wont load. It's due to js files that browsers pull and don't manage to process. Solution for things like that are usually just refresh again or so…thought again it could be indeed a downtime in your connection etc.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Solution for things like that are usually just refresh again or so…thought again it could be indeed a downtime in your connection etc.

Or to use another browser for a while.

Anonymous

Most of the times forums loads fast enough. Occasionally, it's a little slower which may also be a the result of network congestion.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    It could be a browser based mistake, similar things happen on facebook when it just wont load. It's due to js files that browsers pull and don't manage to process. Solution for things like that are usually just refresh again or so…thought again it could be indeed a downtime in your connection etc.

I use Google Chrome. It's the faster browser for me. Do you know if Chrome has this effect?

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka
    Quote:
    I use Google Chrome. It's the faster browser for me. Do you know if Chrome has this effect?

I use both Chrome and Firefox. It usually all works dandy with both to me. But look that's technology, if top used website Facebook sometime takes forever to load, all do…but that's mostly due to browsers and their cache.

Anonymous

Slavorum has been working slower than befor in the last week. Today, the pages are not loading quickly for me at all.

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka
    Quote:
    Slavorum has been working slower than befor in the last week. Today, the pages are not loading quickly for me at all.

Hmm lightning fast loading here :/ it might be on your side, also it's bad weather in Europe today as it's rainy, which does slow down satellite internet transmission :D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Hmm lightning fast loading here :/ it might be on your side, also it's bad weather in Europe today as it's rainy, which does slow down satellite internet transmission :D

Okay! It must be network technical problems.

Anonymous

its quite slow for me as well. basically since pravdislav started enlightening us with his real truth.
    seems like real truths are heavier on bandwidth than ordinary ones  :-

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.