• This topic has 21 voices and 39 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

members of different Slavic groups did you meet in real life? 

My repertoire is poor on this one but I wanted to see what are your experiences. I have met only Serbs,Croats and Montenegrins in person. 

Anonymous
    Quote:
    members of different Slavic groups did you meet in real life?

My repertoire is poor on this one but I wanted to see what are your experiences.
    I have met only Serbs,Croats and Montenegrins in person. 

I can only add Bosniaks to your list.

Anonymous

I can only add Bosniaks to your list

I believe that list of Slavs outside of Balkans will be much more richer, we are poor and doomed only to ourselves. :D

Anonymous

I think i only haven't met Belorussians…There's practically a sea of tourists from all over Europe in Croatia during summer so i had the chance to meet all…

This weekend for example we were hanging out and drinking with 1 bulgarian, 1 french and 4 german girls behind our Cathedral :P

Anonymous

I haven't met only Macedonians (except for a car from Macedonia in Croatia :D ).. of course, if we count only those nations which has their state. In other case I haven't met Wends, Silesians, Kashubians, Slovincians (if there are still some of them), Hutsuls, Resians and other small Slavic nations far away from me.

Anonymous
    Quote:

I can only add Bosniaks to your list

I believe that list of Slavs outside of Balkans will be much more richer, we are poor and doomed only to ourselves. :D

Hehehe probably  :D, oh forgot to mention Macedonians, my mistake.

Anonymous

Slovaks, Czechs, Rusyns, Poles (like my grand-grandma) and a Serb.

Anonymous

I think I have met people from every single Slavic nation except Macedonia and Slovenia.
    Never met any Bosniaks or Bosnian Croats either, but knew one guy from RS, so I suppose this means I knew someone Bosnian.

Anonymous

I knew someone Bosnian.

If he thinks of himself as Serb then not.

btw, I forgot to add…I was not thinking about Slavic countries but different Slavic groups as in sense of ethnicity/self identification.

Anonymous

Still my response remains same  :).

Anonymous

I have only Poles in my nearest surrounding. I met one Czech guy some time ago. :) Unfortunately I haven’t met other Slavs personally  :( ;)

Anonymous

Belarussians, Poles, Czechs, Slovaks, Slovenes, Croats, Bosniaks, Serbs, Macedonians

Anonymous

Slovakians, Czechs, Poles, Serbians, Ukranians, Russians (band Temnozor live),

Anonymous

In person, serbs, russians, ukrainians, poles and fyromians

Anonymous
    Quote:
    In person, serbs, russians, ukrainians, poles and fyromians

Fyromians?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Tujev
  • jorgos
  • Jyxia
  • slovborg
  • Oliver (TW BLOCK)
  • TypowaPolskaKobieta