• This topic has 5 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello, Ive got those exams and I dont want to study, because they are boring so thinking of writing here.

Anything I should know? Maybe who hates who, who is the BAWS, and can i make some friends or something?

Now, maybe a short bio: Im 23, I support my local football club and I can drink 15 beers in the park. I spent my childhood in something like this:

I like Balkan cousine and Cyrillic letters. I eat 3 times a day and like to stay hydrated. I imagine my relationship with my girl like that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opoDBF_b-fg

Anonymous

Hi, I'm also new here, and bored  ;D

do you live in Germany? (cause of the song)

Where are you from?

Anyways, welcome :)

Anonymous

Hey, Vojvodjanka. So, we are the newbies in this community.

No, I live in Sofia, I am from Bulgaria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE

Nah, just kidding I like my country and I would probably never live in another place. And what are you doing in Deutschland? Pretty away from Vojvodina, aye?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Hey, Vojvodjanka. So, we are the newbies in this community.

No, I live in Sofia, I am from Bulgaria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE

Nah, just kidding I like my country and I would probably never live in another place. And what are you doing in Deutschland? Pretty away from Vojvodina, aye?

It seems so!
    Ah nice :) I've been several times in Bulgaria, also Sofia.
    hahaha the video  ;D
    Well, I'm living there since birth, my parents are working here, so it's like that. But you understand German?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    It seems so!
    Ah nice :) I've been several times in Bulgaria, also Sofia.
    hahaha the video  ;D
    Well, I'm living there since birth, my parents are working here, so it's like that. But you understand German?

Did you like Sofia? In my defence, its much more beautiful now haha.

Unfortunately no, Ive always think that German language is the nicest of all Germanic, way better than Scandinavian and the silly French :)

Did you like the song?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Did you like Sofia? In my defence, its much more beautiful now haha.

Unfortunately no, Ive always think that German language is the nicest of all Germanic, way better than Scandinavian and the silly French :)

Did you like the song?

Unfortunately I stayed only one day in Sofia and it's few years ago, but I liked it! :) I spent more time on the bulgarian beaches, but for them I can say, I loved it  ;D
    But I heard, they become more and more "little Mallorca" for Germans and guys from England, cause of the cheap prices?

Yeah, I think for slavic language speakers, German don't sound that bad, cause most of native speakers from Roman languages say, it sounds too hard, while slavic languages sound much more harder  ;D
    And yes, for me it sounds also much nice than Swedish and stuff.

Yes, I like it, it's pretty famous here in Germany, I'm wondering, that you know that song. The lyrics are funny hahaha

Anonymous

At first the I though the shot was from the 50s, because of the 2 automobiles in front, but then there's the 2105 at the back, so it's probably the 80s and good job to the guys that kept those old timers running.

Anonymous

What I learned on this forum so far while reading comments and other stuff is to never trust to something but to compare it with other comments on same subject and draw a conclusion  for myself. And I dont think that people hate eachother here but there are few narrowminded people, I will not name them tho.
    I came here to learn more about real religion of Slavs, about old Gods and stuff like that…

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Unfortunately I stayed only one day in Sofia and it's few years ago, but I liked it! :) I spent more time on the bulgarian beaches, but for them I can say, I loved it  ;D
    But I heard, they become more and more "little Mallorca" for Germans and guys from England, cause of the cheap prices?

Yeah, I think for slavic language speakers, German don't sound that bad, cause most of native speakers from Roman languages say, it sounds too hard, while slavic languages sound much more harder  ;D
    And yes, for me it sounds also much nice than Swedish and stuff.

Yes, I like it, it's pretty famous here in Germany, I'm wondering, that you know that song. The lyrics are funny hahaha

Yes, its kind of very cheap destination and Germans and Brits usually like it. They are talkative and are funny when drunk, because their drinking is till black-out. Which happens very fast, from my observation ::)

So, if you are since birth then German is like your materen jezik, hah?

Well, I found this song on Spotify somehow. And spent about 7 hours in the office with headphones and listening on Repeat One. Ive checked the English lyrics. Very good, i am impressed how much I agree with this song :P Now, ive checked that it has 25 mil views, I didnt even know thats its so popular until you told me.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Yes, its kind of very cheap destination and Germans and Brits usually like it. They are talkative and are funny when drunk, because their drinking is till black-out. Which happens very fast, from my observation ::)

So, if you are since birth then German is like your materen jezik, hah?

Well, I found this song on Spotify somehow. And spent about 7 hours in the office with headphones and listening on Repeat One. Ive checked the English lyrics. Very good, i am impressed how much I agree with this song :P Now, ive checked that it has 25 mil views, I didnt even know thats its so popular until you told me.

Well, I guess it's the Rakija in the Balkans, normally they just drink beer  ;D

I've been raised up by Serbian and German. 

Nice haha, I'm just like that, when I like a song. :)

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

I’m bored as well :)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.