• This topic has 5 voices and 32 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Every year there is a Polish Festival in my town. This weekend is the big event.

This is one of the band’s that will play.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk7Onkk7ch8

Just got this message! I hope they get a working freezer! Help them President Trump!

Cooking cabbage rolls and Pierogi for the July 8 and 9th festival. We had a freezer go out so we are asking if anyone has one and wanting to donate to us we will sure take it. Need asap. Thank You too all. Can’t wait to see you all.

BEER!
    Image may contain 1 person smiling hat and outdoor

POLISH GIRLS!
    Image may contain 4 people people smiling people sitting table child and outdoor

POLISH FOOD!
    Image may contain 1 person outdoor
    THIS GUY!
    Image may contain 1 person
    HAPPY PEOPLE!
    Image may contain 1 person smiling sitting child and outdoor
    YOU CAN BUY POLISH STUFF!
    Image may contain 5 people people standing outdoor and nature
    MORE HAPPY POLISH PEOPLE!
    Image may contain 2 people people standing and outdoor

EVEN BLACK PEOPLE TURN POLISH DURING THE FESTIVAL!Image may contain 3 people people smiling

PLENTY OF SWEET POLISH GRANDMAS!
    Image may contain 2 people

Anonymous

I’ve seen videos of American minorities cultural festivals on Youtube. I watched videos of some Slovak and Czech festivals. Enjoy! :)

Anonymous

If I start drunk posting on Slavorum, you will know why!  :D

Anonymous

Well, I don’t wonder. Just look at those cheeki breeki doses of beer! :D

Anonymous

Cabbage rolls pro zivot!

Anonymous

Cool thing. :) I wonder now if the beers are also Polish or not. ;p

Anonymous

@gaiuscoriolanus  I wonder now if the beers are also Polish or not. ;p

:'( No. More like “Budskis.” :D  (Budweiser Beer)

Anonymous

Never saw that beer, but heard the name ;) As long as beer is beer and has enough of alcohol in it, it has my blessing!

Anonymous

^What he said.

Anonymous

@GaiusCoriolanus Budweiser is also a Czech beer. But they’re 2 different beers made by 2 different companies. They fight each other for exclusive rights to use the brand “Budweiser” around the world. :D

The Czech Budweiser is exported to the US under the name Czechvar, while the US Budweiser is exported to the EU under the name Bud. :D

More info here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budweiser_trademark_dispute

The brand “Budweiser” is also presented in GTA series as “Pißwasser”, which means “piss water” (cheap beer with shitty quality).

Anonymous

@”Kapitán Denis”, it reminds me of the “vodka wars” between Poland and the Soviet Union :D I never tried neither American nor Czech one, though. I haven’t seen it anywhere nearby. 

I remember Pisswasser from GTA :D When I saw the name the smile on my face appeared, someone was very creative by giving such name.

Anonymous

@”Kapitán Denis” I wondered why the Budweiser had such reputation in the US, but I was too lazy to google it. I like Czech Budweiser, it’s probably my third or fourth choice when drinking out. I actually drank it yesterday.

Anonymous

I’m drinking this one right now, actually finishing unfortunately. From my voivodeship.

http://perla.pl/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/ddd-259×480.png

Anonymous

I usually drink Jelen (obviously Deer), probably most popular Serbian beer, but it’s a constant competition between Jelen and Lav (Yes, our most popular beers are Deer and Lion, we have Game of Thrones with beers on our market)

Anonymous

Czechvar is good. Budweiser…tastes, eh, ok, but will leave you with a buzzsaw headache the next day if you drink too many of them.

Bud Light is one of the worst beers that has ever existed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.