• This topic has 7 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Dear Slavs.I don’t know what you think about this but I feel like in the whole world the war is in the air. Im sure we all hope that it won’t happen but what if? We’ve got a big problem,because slavic countries are divided.It is not a suprise that some Slavs are on the NATO side and some are on the Russia side, but are we,or our goverments? If the war will begin slavs will be on the opposit sides of conflict,but do we want to shoot to each other? As a Pole i wouldn’t ever shoot to Russian brother,even if our governments are currently against them. If we will think deeper in this, some countries like Germany or USA will use Slavs
    “cannon fodder”.Brothers and Sisters ! Remember, we are Slavs, we have some differences but deeply inside there is noone as similar like we are to each other. WE CANT FIGHT AGAINST EACH OTHER!
    Maybe we will make some FB fanpage or other shit to spread this idea?

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

Nah, no big scale war will happen

Anonymous

There will be no war of anykind. For example Turkey cannot go on offensive because NATO is alliance only for defending, and they will not follow them. Russia will not attack because if she attacks, NATO will responde. Simple…
    You said you are Pole and you will not shoot Russians. That is normal, i think the same. But what if, for example Russia attack Poland. You would do nothing? Hardly. No one wants war, but if someone attack you country it is, for me, normal to respond to the threat, no matter who is on oder side, Slav or no Slav. Only a idiot would say, it is OK they are “ours”, let them conquer our land. 
    And this forum is a good start to learn abour each others and discuss our differences.

Anonymous

Aye, the only time you’re not supposed to fight back is when ***** **** people invade. You’re supposed to give them your land, your women and some spare change, because democracy and human rights.

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

@aaaaa behave!

Anonymous

@aaaaa no one will invade, at least not militarily.  If someone not knowing the language, with no belongings, no connections can function better in your society than you they deserve everything they get, including the land and women who are attracted to them.

Anonymous

@Dušan in most cases, majority of them, to be correct, doesn’t function in normal way, or in proper way. 

Anonymous

@KnezIvan we have our legal systems to deal with those.

Anonymous

@KnezIvan In my first comment I wrote exclusively about those who do adapt to their new environment. As long as people behave according to Latin saying “Si fueris Romae, Romano vivito more; si fueris alibi, vivito sicut ibi” it’s all good.

Anonymous

That’s like saying “If pigs could fly”. They can’t. It doesn’t work that way and we shouldn’t have to pretend that it does, even if it looks great in the alternative reality of a liberal’s mind.

Anonymous

war is on now. it start a 1000 years ago, and now we live in final stage of it.

Anonymous

@aaaaa you should visit a professional, paranoia can be serious condition. 

Anonymous

@Perun why tell someone to behave if you allowed this kind of topic in the first place?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

7 User(s) Online Join Server
  • LCaine
  • ▽eurus▽
  • Drizzt
  • Shnickstara89
  • ☭Lil Commie☭
  • Nefario