Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

@srdceleva well i’m working on it, hard to tell but it will come when it’s ready bratushka 🙂

Vanya
    Participant
    @gaiuscoriolanus

I have SP3. But I’m buying a new computer in few weeks anyway. Maybe the problem will solve itself. 🙂

Srdceleva
    Participant
    @srdceleva

maybe the little time edit notification under threads can be changed to replace the previous edit notification so that a thread isnt cluttered with the number of times we edit our posts and doesnt look like this. 🙂

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

Guys if you see some wierd stuff going on tonight, i’m playing with code so, no worries 😀

NikeBG
    Participant
    @nikebg

Hey, can we have a Preview function for our posts? And the code buttons (Link, IMG etc) in private messages? And maybe the notifications could be checked (and cleared) via a drop-down menu, like in the old forum?

osanova
    Participant
    @osanova

I used to be @saltycola, but I cannot login because the system doesn’t remember my password, and any attempt to reset it says my password reset link is invalid or expired. 🙁

Olga Kysil
    Participant
    @olga_kysil

@saltycola, nice to see you here! The same thing happened to me! The system didn’t accept my password. The only other option was to click the “forgot password” link, which took me to “page not found”. Then, I got multiple password reset links in my email. I tried them all. Same loop. I gave up. I used to be @Karpivna.

Kapitán Denis
    Participant
    @kapitan-denis

Happy to see you again, girls. 🙂 Hope other štamgasts will join the new forum soon.
    @perun can you merge @olga_kysil and @karpivna into 1 account?

The new forum is kapusta but I miss the “post reactions” and the list of “latest post” so I can jump directly from thread to thread.

Olga Kysil
    Participant
    @olga_kysil

@Kapitán Denis Yes, the New Slavorum is awry. 😀

Shaokang
    Participant
    @shaokang

May I know why did we have to accept Google Analytics information harvesting when we logged today?

NikeBG
    Participant
    @nikebg

Slavorum is secretly planning to influence the elections in all our countries, I guess.

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

@Shaokang GPDR 🙂

@NikeBG notification checking by viewing them is incoming, soon 🙂

@Kapitan-Denis reactions/votes on forum threads and replies are coming too 🙂

Patience comrades, i’m working on it all. Working on making an app too :S

Kapitán Denis
    Participant
    @kapitan-denis

…is incoming, soon
    …are coming too
    Patience comrades…

Well, I hope Slavorum is not getting more communist as I joked about it.
    Commies were telling us for a century that we will live in the actual communism soon. 😀

Joking aside, props to @perun for hard work!

Olga Kysil
    Participant
    @olga_kysil

@kapitan-denis

Well, I hope Slavorum is not getting more communist as I joked about it.
    Commies were telling us for a century that we will live in the actual communism soon.

It is the 200th anniversary of Karl Marx’s birthday this month. Germany has erected a mega-sized statue in his honor. This is so his birth town can milk him for plenty of Das Kapital. Besides inspiring Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, obviously Slavorum also cannot resist Karl’s charms.

Karl Marx Birthday Statue Trier Germany

Shaokang
    Participant
    @shaokang

@Perun i see

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Родни Никотин ☭
  • БЕЗНОГNМ
  • kony97
  • Lyutenitsa
  • Drizzt
  • Piachu