Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

@Sviatogor Being a slave to an outdated and incompatible forum software for my future plans with this website wasn’t a good deal for me. Changes happen and I don’t see a big problem in it, in fact i think it will just be better and better 😉 People who are devoted to be in this community they won’t mind if it is this or that software. (and if it get’s better it’ll be better for all)

NikeBG
    Participant
    @nikebg

Oh, thank Perun! My OCD was flaring up with that increasing number of notifications. All cleaned now, yay!
    And, yeah, I’m adding everyone from the Old Guard as friends. We gotta stick together before we get invaded by all those Facebook users! 😀

Btw, @Perun, can you also add (in time) a timestamp for our posts here, so we’d know when each post is from?

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

@nikebg you’re welcome and sure i’ll add it up 🙂

Anonymous

I am a kind of guy who will adjust to anything . PS Where are those smileys? LMAO :)))

Olga Kysil
    Participant
    @olga_kysil

@Sviatogor Welcome back! I’m so happy to see you here. Slavorum has missed you! There are no smileys because Slavic people do not smile. 😀

Please make a new and improved “Slavic Cuisine” topic for the new and the improved Slavorum. Thank you!

Kapitán Denis
    Participant
    @kapitan-denis

@olga_kysil The old topics are available on this new forum. They’re all posted by “Anonymous”, though. It reminds me of 4chan. 😀

Old (unimproved) Slavic Cuisine thread is here:

Slavic cuisine – favorite recipes, dishes and pictures

Anonymous

Olga!

I didn’t know anyone noticed me on this forum. I am considering to leave this forum for good. I don’t blame admin of the forum.

Olga Kysil
    Participant
    @olga_kysil

@Kapitan-Denis Thank you! It is a big relief for me that the Slavic Cuisine topic is preserved! I refer to it often.

@Sviatogor Noooo! You cannot leave! Me sad. 🙁

Не ідзі
    Не ідзі, пабудзь са мною
    Хай знікне ўсё, хай застанецца толькі гэтая ноч
    Не ідзі, пабудзь сабою,
    Я тваю тайну пазнаю з тысячаў аблічч

Божа, як дзіўна з намі ўсё адбылося
    Можа так проста склалася між намі
    Можа так проста склалася, што анёлам удалося не ўсё

Не ідзі цёмнай ночы
    Мы адкрываем з табою Эдем наўздагад
    Слёзы тваі дзявочы сталі перламі новага сьветлага дню

Можа так проста склалася між намі
    Можа так проста склалася, што анёлам удалося не ўсё

Я ўмаляю – не ідзі, не ідзі, не ідзі, не ідзі, не ідзі, не ідзі.

Kapitán Denis
    Participant
    @kapitan-denis

@Sviatogor You cannot leave. You’re part of this community. It wouldn’t work without you.

Vanya
    Participant
    @gaiuscoriolanus

I just want to report that I solved my issues which I used to have. By reinstalling the system and choosing Firefox this time.

Apparently, it was that simple.

Anonymous

Olga!

They guy running this discussion board is cool. I remember him participating in regular discussions.  Slavorum won’t be Slavorum if not for him. I think I know where he lives. The latest changes to the discussion board blow my mind… I like many forum members on this forum. But the latest changes…No-one likes them.

Olga Kysil
    Participant
    @olga_kysil

@gaiuscoriolanus  I am thrilled you are able to post again because I love your posts.

@Sviatogor  In my opinion, Slavorum is a great gift for all Slavic people and those interested in the cultures, folklore, music, food, histories, landscapes, flora and fauna, humor and current events of the 13 nations that comprise the Slavic World. It is amazing for me to interact with individuals who live or have lived in these countries. I have the greatest admiration and respect for the developer and administrator of this website.

I am thankful for this website and the generosity of the forum members for helping me learn more about “Slavdom” and my Ukrainian roots.

I am slowly adjusting to the new website design. I’m certain all will be fine when the improvements and changes are completed.

Anonymous

How do I put a ‘like’ for your post? I don’t know.  I am giving you a kiss on your nose. 🙂 Sorry.

Olga Kysil
    Participant
    @olga_kysil

@Sviatogor  Aww, thank you. I’ll happily accept your kiss on my nose. 😀  I, too, miss those emoticons and like buttons. I hope they return soon to the forum.

Srdceleva
    Participant
    @srdceleva

@sviatogor is the only guy who speaks about genetics with me, he can’t go plus he’s one of the oldest members.

The new forum feels a bit more like Twitter or something than an internet forum. The last forum was somehow more “welcoming”

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • kony97
  • Yung Slav
  • Drizzt
  • 'las
  • Piachu
  • Fia